Chapter 15

(Marinette)

It felt as if my heart froze, and I was stuck to the ground. "Chat I . . ." I close the window and sigh. Sitting down on my bed. "LB, I am sorry I-" I shush him with a finger to the nose, "I love you too kitty."

"Do you want to, um, go on a date?" Chat asks nervously. I giggle into my hands, "I'd love too."

He smiles in relief. "Can I um do . . . um your hair?" Chat asked, I smiled, "Of course~" I transform back into Marinette and hand Chat a two rubber bands. A warm feeling spread all over me and I felt my face flush at the touch of Chat's/Adrien's paws/hands running through my hair.

"Marinette! What is Chat doing! Doesn't he see me?" Tikki whispered into my ear angrily. My eyes focus on her, "Yes Tikki, I found out who he was, so it would only be fair who he knew who I was . . ." Tikki sighed, "Oh Marinette . . ."

"There!" Chat beamed proudly at the braided bun he did on my hair. It was . . . perfect and it had a red rose in it too. I gape at it for two reasons, one, I didn't know I had that much hair, and two HOW THE HECK DID CHAT DO THIS?

"Chat I didn't know you were so good at hair, and where did you get this rose?" Chat Noir stood up from the bed and pointed toward a yellow vase with roses inside. "Shall we go princess?" He asked, holding out his hand like a gentleman.

I giggle, but then look at the time, "Now? It's already 8:30." Chat Noir shrugs, "Alright, but I hear the eiffel tower is really pretty at night." He says, faking disappointment.

I groan, "Fine." Chat Noir's eyes brighten and he rushes out the door, "Just let me get ready!" He says, acting like a playful puppy. I laugh as he leaves and then look in the mirror, realizing, I too, had to get ready.

"Want to help me get ready Tikki?" I ask the little kwami. Tikki nods and zips in my purse, coming back seconds later with my make up bag.

"Oh Tikki-" Before I could argue, the little kwami dumped the whole bag out on the top of the dresser. "How about, this color for eye shadow?"  She smiles.

About twenty minutes later, my make up was finished, I sighed, "Tikki I didn't have too choose make up for me, I am just going out for a bit." Tikki ignored me and told me to look in the mirror.

I looked in the mirror and gasped, I had mascara on, that made my lashes look full, light red lipstick on, smoky gray eyeshadow, and a light amount of blush on my cheeks.

I also had a white necklace with blue diamonds embedded in it. "Tikki where did you find this?" I ask. Tikki looked at the ground, "I found it in that little jewelry box."

I touched Tikki's little cheek, "Thank you Tikki." Just then I heard a knock on the door, "That has to be Chat Noir!" I hiss at Tikki in alarm. "I don't even have anything to wear!"

"I've got that, you just go and answer the door." Tikki says. I nod in thanks and answer the door.

(Adrien)

I knock on Marinette's door, hearing her yip in surprise. I laugh a little and look down at what I was wearing, (I was transformed back into Adrien) a blue collar shirt with a white fancy jacket and black jeans. I stole it from Elliot's closet.

Marinette opened the door, still in her normal clothes. "Sorry, I am still getting ready, I'll be done in about three minutes," She beams up at me, "You look nice . . ." "MARINETTE!" I heard someone yell inside her room.

"COMING TIKKI." She shuts the door and I go into the kitchen to wait for her. I see Elliot and Molly talking at the dining table. "Hey Adrien!" Molly waves at me. 

I wave back and notice awkwardly that Elliot was staring at me with curiosity. Darn it he is going to scold me for stealing his shirt!

"Nice outfit Adrien, where'd you get it?" Elliot asks. "Your closet." I say without thinking. Elliot's eyes widened, "Oh really? Where is that? Is it near the Elementary?"

Molly laughs, "Forgive him, he's almost too gay to function." Molly says while erupting with laughter.

Elliot punches her arm lightly, but everyone's laughter got cut off by a small voice at the end of the hall, "I'm ready."

Marinette came in with a black dress, showing her back, with black heels. "I feel like a female Danisnotonfire, except for the red rose and lipstick." 

I stared, open mouthed at her, "You look beautiful . . ." Marinette turns pink and laughed, "So do you- I mean you look handsome! Beautifully handsome!" I laugh, "Shall we go?" I ask, holding out my arm. She smiles, "We shall."

"Don't you dare touch her! And you have to be home by 11:30!" Elliot calls after them. Marinette chuckled, "Bye dad!" She called back teasingly. 

~*~

We arrived at a restraunt, right in front of the eiffel tower, at 9:14. We got an outside seat in the front of the building.

I pulled out Marinette's chair, and once she sat back down, I pushed the chair back in. "Thank you." Marinette gave me a sweet smile. I smiled back and sat down in my own chair. "You were right! The eiffel tower is really pretty tonight!" Marinette looked up at the eiffel tower, the eiffel tower reflecting off her eyes.

"Youre right, you are beautiful." I whispered to myself. Suddenly the clear night sky turned foggy and mist swarmed toward the restraunt.

"What is happening?" Marinette asked, watching the mist. "I'm happing!" A female voice growled, the mist soon parted just enough to reveal a lady with platinum blond hair, flashing white eyes, and her body was solid at the top, but her feet were misty whisps. She was all in white except for her leather bag.

"I hope you're ready Ladybug and Chat Noir!"

__________________________________

Aye! Two chapters in one day!

Ughh I love food too much . . .

Anyway! Enough with my personal problems, how was your day today?

QOTD: What is your favorite Christmas song?

AOTD: IDK I LOVE THEM ALL BUT I REALLY LIKE THE CLASSICS LIKE ELVIS AND NAT KING COLE WHY AM I STILL WRITING IN CAPS IDK Although this might be kinda cliché I think I am going to say my favorite is "All I Want for Christmas is you" By Mariah Carey or "The Christmas Song" By Nat King Cole OR "Happy Christmas" by John Lennon.

Is it bad that I am listening to Christmas music right now?

SPEAKING OF ALL I WANT FOR CHRISTMAS IS YOU, IT IS ON PANDORA RN OKAY BAII LOVES!!

-Mads