Chapter 24

(Chat Noir)

______________________________

Ladybug and I reached the eiffel tower and heard absolute silence. "Were we too late?" Ladybug says, falling to the floor on her knees. I kneel down beside her and pat her back, "I'm sure their fine, here let me look around the area, you stay here."

Ladybug scoffs, "I can perfectly manage looking around too! It'll be easier and quicker if we both look around!" I sigh, "If that is what you wish M'lady." Without another word I scampered off, looking for any clues, almost instantly, I heard someone cry, I turned the corner and saw Volpina sitting with her hands in front of her and tears running down her face.

She looked up and put her hands on her face, "Oh Chat Noir!" She breathed in a tearful, out of breath voice, "What are you doing here?" She wondered. I growled, "Enough with the sweet act Volpina! Where are the others?"

She laughed and then hiccuped, crawling toward me and pulling me down next to her, "It looks like it's just us Chat Noir . . ." She mumbled seductively, running her hand up my leg. My face went red in anger, and before I could push her off, she pinned me to the ground and leaned in closer, her breath smelled of alcohol.

"GET AWAY FROM HIM YOU FILTHY BASTARD!" I heard Ladybug scream and her yo-yo hit Volpina square on the nose. "Ow, that's not fair Ladybug!" She pouted, and placed one of her hands in her nose.

Ladybug rolled her eyes, and helped me up, still staring at the drunk fox, and gritting her teeth. "You do realize your child is scared, she misses you!" Volpina laughed and hiccuped again, "You mean Violet? No she's fine!"

Ladybug clenched her fist, "No! Your daughter! Victoria!" "Oh yeah her . . ." She frowned and placed her hand on her cheek, "She was always quite silly, she knows I always go out at night! Oh well, everyone has there flaws." She smiles and lays down on her back, but still stares up at Ladybug and I.

Ladybug rolls her eyes and grabs my hand, "Come on Chat let's go!" I shake my head, "Wait!" I walk up to Volpina, "Do you know where the others are?" Volpina nodded and hiccuped again, "They went over there." She pointed toward the restraunt where we were at.

I narrow my eyes at her and then turn toward Ladybug, "Should we go there M'lady?" I ask. She purses her lips and crosses her arms, "Sure."

(No one's POV)

The brunette stood up and brushed herself off, placing her hand on her cheek, and trying to look as innocent as ever, "I'm so sorry for lying to you Chat Noir and Ladybug." She then smirked, "As if! What fools! They fell for it!"

The girl who was speaking, Volpina, or also known as Lila when she isn't akumitized, flew back toward her house and gasped when she found it empty. "Victoria? Victoria!" She called out to her three year old daughter.

There was no response, She growled in anger and shouted "LADYBUG!" The akumitized girl flew around the area to find her missing daughter until she found her daughter . . . and Alya and Nino laughing with her.

Volpina flew down toward them and ran up to Victoria, "Vic!" Victoria stopped laughing and the light left her eyes, she hid behind Alya.