five.

Posted: 04.24.16

That picture is of Dubai and I want to go so fucking bad😩😩😩

Who wants to go with me?

five. Preston.

     "Good afternoon, our last meeting is today" Preston's dad says knocking on her door.

"Okay, I just need to change" She nods, and so does he, walking back to his room, leaving her alone. She picks up her phone and dial her home number, waiting for Austin to pick up.

"Hello?" He answers.

"Hi, I hope you weren't sleeping" She bites her lip, playing with her necklace.

"No, I've been doing housework all night for you"

"Oh, you didn't have to" She shakes her head "You should get some sleep" She hears a thud from his end of the line and furrows her eyebrows in confusion "What was that?"

"Something fell in the shower" He lies smoothly.

"Oh? Are you in the bathroom?" She asks.

"Yeah" Austin nods "I was putting on another coat of paint, it was looking a little dull" He says, looking over his shoulder as another thud is heard "I'll call you back later, it's hard to paint with on hand" He chuckles.

"Okay, have fun" She grins, hanging up the phone. She walks to change into something more presentable, her silk nightgown not being something considered presentable in the public or professional eye. She does her make up and curls her hair sliding on a pair of heels and walking off to her fathers room.

"Ready to go?" He asks.

"Yes" She nods and he leads her down the hallway, the two taking the elevator down to the ground floor. They meet with the driver who takes them to the meeting. As it starts Preston immediately begins to feel bored and she's never wished more that Austin had a phone so they could text rather than him using one where texting isn't an option.

She absentmindedly picks at her fingernails while the men speak, and when the meeting is over she breathes out in relief.

"Your mother and I are staying a few extra days here. You're welcome to as well if you'd like"

"No thanks" She shakes her head "I'd much rather get some housework done"

"Suit yourself, we'll see you when we get back" He leaves a light kiss on her head "I'll tell your mom goodbye for you"

"Thank you" Preston nods, walking into her room and grabbing her already packed suitcase and taking it down to the ground level. She gets in a car and drives off to the airport, just wanting to be home already.

///

"Why hello there" She smiles, walking up to Austin.

"Hey, you're back" He grins, and she nods.

"Finally, I love Dubai, but I'd much rather go there for leisure time" She chuckles "How was everything here?"

"Perfectly fine" He nods "I got a lot of stuff done, I only need to finish the pool, which is basically done already" He explains, and Preston feels a twinge at her heart at the thought of Austin not being around her anymore.

"Well, since you're nearly done, come look at the pictures with me" She grabs his hand, dragging him to her upstairs to her room. She sits him down on her bed, and grabs her laptop from her suitcase sitting next to him, their arms touching "I'm going to warn you now, I took a lot of pictures"

"I've got all day" He shrugs, which was kind of true. He had most of the day, but he still needed to be back home, he had things to take care of. He scoots back on her bed to the headrest, and pats the spot next to him "Might as well get comfortable" He shrugs, and Preston nods biting her lip. She scoots back next to Austin, and opens her laptop, logging in.