thirteen.

This is bad, but I'm really tired and my head hurts.

thirteen. preston

"I don't want you to leave" Austin mumbles as he buries his face into my neck.

"Trust me, I don't want to leave, but if I don't, a certain someone will become suspicious of my whereabouts" I say.

"Sometimes I forget" He sighs, kissing my nose.

"Me too" I shrug, running my fingers through his hair "Those are the best times" I chuckle, and he nods in agreement. I climb out of his bed, and change into my clothes, sliding on my shoes. Bella comes running into the room, as she does every morning, frowning when she sees I'm dressed.

"What are you doing?" She asks.

"I have to go home"

"No, no, no. That can't happen" She shakes her head, grabbing my hand and attempting to pull me towards the bed.

"I have to Babe" I kneel down to her level "But I'll miss you" I smile, and she pouts, placing her hands on my shoulders.

"You'll come back right? Daddy is boring"

"Hey!" Austin whines, and Bella giggles.

"Sorry Daddy" She shrugs, and Austin climbs out of bed, leaning down and kissing her cheek before turning his attention to me.

"I'll walk you out" He says and I give Bella a quick hug, telling her I'll miss her and see her very soon "Princess, why don't you watch tv and when I get back we can make breakfast"

"Okay Daddy" She hops into his bed, grabbing the TV remote. Austin motions for me to follow him, and we walk to his front door and he opens it and I walk out to my car.

"I'll call you later" He kisses my lips softly, his hands on my hips.

"Okay" I nod "But I'd send a text first, don't want anyway to suspect anything" I mumble, wrapping my arms around his neck.

"Okay, I'll remember that" He kisses my neck lightly, pulling me closer to him "I'll miss you" He sighs "I wish you didn't have to go"

"I wish I didn't either, but I have to" I frown, and we pull away from each other "I'll see you soon" I get into my car, he waves as o back out of the drive way and I wave back once I begin to drive down the street back to my house. When I get there I see Kevin's car is already in my driveway and I sigh, wishing I had at least an hour to get ready before having to see him.

I turn off my car and walk inside, locking the door behind me. Kevin comes into view from the kitchen and looks me up and down "No makeup? That's risky" He clicks his tongue, walking back into the kitchen. I mock him as I walk up the steps and to my room, nearly screaming when I see his clothes all over my floor. I pick them up without a word and toss them into my hamper before walking into the bathroom seeing the same thing.

I take a deep breath and pick up those clothes, turning on my shower, putting his clothes into the hamper while I wait for it to heat up properly. Once I does, I step inside and wash off the smell of Austin's house, something I wish I didn't have to do. I get out and wrap a towel around me and walk into my room, looking through my drawers for a change of clothes.

Kevin tugs at my towel and I swat his hand away, tightening my grip "Stop" I groan, and he rolls his eyes.

"Just playing Babe" He plops down onto my bed, taking a bite from his apple. I roll my eyes and carry my clothes to the bathroom, locking the door and changing into them. Once I'm done, I hang up my towel and walk out of my bathroom and towards the steps, Kevin following after me.

"Where've you been?" He asks and I shrug.

"Out and about. None of your concern though"

"It is my concern if we're getting married" He scoffs.

"Kevin, we're getting married for our parents, not ourselves" I roll my eyes "If I was getting married for myself, I definitely wouldn't be wearing your ring" I rummage through my fridge.

"Well that's rude"

"Sometimes the truth hurts, but you'll eventually get over it" I grab apt he bottle of orange juice, pouring myself a glass.

"I don't think I feel the same way"

"Hmm" I hum "That's too bad" I walk to my living room, sitting on my couch and turning on the tv, only for Kevin to turn it off "Fuck, you're annoying" I mumble under my breath as he sits across from me.

"What's so bad about me?" He asks "I'm successful, and I'm hot"

"I'd have an easier time listing what I like about you" I mumble as I roll my eyes, but he doesn't hear me.

"Tell me" He urges "I'm a catch"

"You're a snobby, uptight, sex crazed, disgusting pig that doesn't understand what the words privacy and boundaries are. You've never even heard your name and cleaning in the same sentence, you're a slob, and I don't like you. I'm doing this for my parents. Not you, not me. As I said, if it were up to me, I never would've learned your name" I shrug, standing up and walking to my room, shutting and locking the door behind me.

My phone buzzes and I smile seeing Austin's contact.

From: AM💫
I'm going to call you. I miss you already...

I bite my lip and type out a response.

To: AM💫
I'll be waiting

"Hello?" I answer the phone as soon as it starts to vibrates and Austin chuckles.

"Hi" He says.

"Hi" I say back "I already miss being in your bed" I blurt and he laughs.

"I already miss having you in my bed" He responds "What? Oh, yeah I'll tell her"

"Tell me what?"

"Oh um, well Bella's Parent-Teacher night is coming up in two days, and she wants to know if you can come..." He trails off and I smile.

"Tell her I'd love you"

"Did she say yes?" I can hear Bella attempt to whisper and I giggle.

"Yes, she said she'd love to" Austin tells her and I hear her squeal in excitement over the phone and I laugh.

"She's the cutest" I grin.

"Yeah, she is" He sighs "When are you free again?" He asks.

"Two days" I chuckle "Why?"

"Well, I mean like when will you have some time free, like a week maybe..." He says and I furrow my eyebrows in confusion.

"I don't know. Why?"

"Just wondering, let me know okay?"

"Yeah sure" I nod, running a hand through my hair.

"Preston, why is this door locked?" Kevin knocks on the door and I sigh.

"Austin, I have to go. He's at my door"

"Okay, call me when you can"

"I will, Bye Austin"

"Bye" He says, then hangs up.

[][][][][]

Worst way to end this, I'm sorry

I love you all

DaddyMahone