eight.

Posted: 05.13.16

I didn't go to school today. So here's an update😘

Long chapter 👏🏽

There will be a pov change in the middle of this chapter. This won't happen often. It'll look like the opening so it'll say "eight. austin"

eight. preston

"What's wrong with you Dear? You've been awfully quiet" My mom sits across my me, sliding me a cup of coffee.

"Nothing's wrong. I just hadn't gotten much sleep last night" I shrug, but she only sighs.

"Don't lie to me, your father isn't here right now. You can tell me what's wrong, I won't tell him" She places her hand on mine and I sigh.

"You know the guy that it dad's car?" I ask and she nods.

"The one you called in Dubai and Brazil?" She smirks and I roll my eyes "Are you about to tell me you like him?"

"No" I shake my head "But I did like him"

"Did?"

"It's a little complicated right now" I huff, and she looks at me in confusion "Well, you know I left Brazil a couple of days early, and I let him stay at my house while we were in Brazil. Anyways, I had gotten home and he took my things up the steps and I wanted to shower before I like ate and stuff so I went up to my room and saw him there and he wasn't alone"

"Was there a girl there?"

"Yes, but it wasn't like what'd you think" I shake my head "It was his daughter"

"He has a daughter?"

"Yes a four year old daughter, her mom didn't want her so she gave her to Austin and he's been keeping this from me for months" I run a hand through my hair.

"Well, I feel as though if you truly liked him you'd look past this. Sure he has a child but it isn't that big of a deal" My mom says and I sigh.

"Then maybe I don't like him as much as I thought I did" I frown "Because this really bothers me"

"I think you need to truly think about it, it may seem like a surprise but I know you'll do that right thing" She kisses my forehead just as the front door opens, my dad walking in.

"What are you doing here?" He asks me and I pull out a stack of money untying the rubber band from around it.

"How much did repairs cost?" I ask, but he waves his hand at me "Dad, really"

"It wasn't a big deal" He shrugs.

"Wasn't a big deal? You tormented the crap out of Austin for hitting your car, telling him he needed to pay for it, but you tell me it's no big deal?"

"It was two hundred, didn't dent my bank account" He says and I scoff, storming out of their house and getting into my car and backing out of their driveway.

I take the stack of money and put it into an empty envelope in my car, writing out a little note and shoving it in as well, knowing exactly what I'm going to do with this.

eight. austin

"Good morning Princess" I pick up Bella as she walks into the kitchen, rubbing her eyes tiredly.

"Good morning Daddy" She mumbles as I kiss her cheek repeatedly.

"Did you sleep well?"

"No, you kept snoring" She giggles and I fake gasp.