Chapter 2

Joey said "Bae can you wake up the boys." "Ok" said you. "Charles,Taylor,and Hayes wake up PLZZZ." They got up and notice you and Joey where kissing and Joey was holding y/n waist. Charles ask "Are you guys a thing or what?" Joey and Y/N said "yes" kissing with sparks every where.
Few hours later
Where do you want to go all the boys said "the movies!" You said "ok, what movie do you guys want to see." They said they wanted to see Hello my name is Doris, they said it was a scary movie. You said "ok", but inside you hated scary movies. When you got in the car Taylor drove, Charles sat in the front, Joey sat in the middle and you and Hayes sat on the sides.

When you got there, you guys got snacks and drinks. When you got in you sat next to Joey. When the movie started it was so creepy and scary. You yelled out a scream, Joey looked at you and said "shhh bae it's ok." You leaned closed to him and put your head in his chest and curled up. Then you fell asleep, you felt safe with Joey.

When it was over, Joey carried you out of the the movie theaters and into the car. The boys left and Joey and you went home. It was 12am and you where so tired. You cuddle with Joey and he wrapped his arms around you and you guys fell deep asleep.

Should I make it longer or shorter comment below.