Chapter 23

Sorry for skipping years
4 years later (when joey and y/n is 18, charles is 18,Ashton is 14, Hunter is 19, Brandon is 18)
Right now we are having a big party at our house. Me and friends dancing and twerking. We be twerking on the wall and we are drunk. I felt Joey's arms around my waist and I started twerking on him.
I got out of his grip and started twerking again with my friends. We danced all night then I passed out.
In the morning
I woke up on the couch next to Joey I got up and saw that everyone was gone. I went back to the couch and I felt so sick. I just remembered that is was drunk last night that party was lit. I woke up Joey and said "babe I am going upstairs to get dressed when I am done you go get ready." I got up and went up stairs, I wonder were Ashton is. I went in our room and I saw Ashton, he look like he got drunk last night and he was in bed with some other girl. The girl had brown and blonde highlights, she has tan skin, she had a nice body. I went to my closet and chose this outfit⬇️❤️

I walked out of the bathroom and downstairs to Joey and I woke him up to go get dressed

I walked out of the bathroom and downstairs to Joey and I woke him up to go get dressed. I went up stairs and woke up Ashton and he said "good morning y/n." I said "good morning Ashton, wake up the girl next to you." 
Dani pov.
Someone was shaking me and telling me to wake up I opened my eyes and it was Ashton. He said "morning Dani." I said "morning Ashton." I look up and there was a girl that looked about 17 16. I got up and said "hi I am Dani." She said "I am y/n" I said "so tell me about yourself" she said "well I live here, I am 18, I know Ashton since he was 10, I have a boyfriend and we have been together for 4 years, I am in love with g-eazy, hbu." I said she said "well I am Ashton's girlfriend, I am girlfriend, I love love scary stuff, I love to sing, I like to penny board, I love Starbucks, I love to make people laugh, and I love Ashton."
Ashton's pov.
Awwww they are bonding awwww.
Your pov.
Dani is really nice. I said "Dani if you want I had clothes from when I was your age and you can wear my makeup." She said "sure." I went through my closet and found the perfect outfit. ❤️😍👌🏼😝✨🙏🏼

Then she said "can you do my hair

Then she said "can you do my hair." I said "sure how do you want it." She said "2 French Braids." I brushed hair and then parted it, then I started braiding it. When I was done she said "thx so much it's so pretty." I said "no problem." I walked out of the room and went to find joey.
I found him and I said "Joey I wa..nt a-a k-id." He said "I do to." I said "when tho." He said "how about tonight." I said "ok"
After I just wanted to stay home all day and I did.
Few hours later
It was 9pm and I went into our room. I saw Joey on the bed. He said "are you ready for this." I nodded my head.
(Not I am not going to right how they did it nasty little people.)
When we were done I got in the shower and wash myself. I felt like I was going to throw up. I got out of the shower and went over the the toilet and started to throw up. I started crying, Joey came in and rubbed my back.
When I was done I smiled.
I told Joey "we are having a baby." He smiled and said "I am so happy I love this feeling."
9 months later.
Shit my water broke. I scream for joey and he came running down the stairs. I said " my water broke." He said "we need to get to the hospital. He grabbed the keys and we ran out the door. We got in the car and to the hospital.
After all birth and stuff
We had one girl and we named it Chrystal. She was so cute she had joey's eyes and my face. When we got home eveyone was so happy for us.