Chapter 19

When I woke up I saw Joey and Ashton. They look so cute. I layed my head back on Joey's chest. I thought
I wonder when me and Joey are going to have a kid
I feel tired I need FOOD
Ashton looks so cute
I slowly got up and walk up the stairs and grab this outfit.⬇️

Then walked down stairs and saw everyone was still sleeping

Then walked down stairs and saw everyone was still sleeping. I walked to the kitchen and open the fridge. I felt arms rapped around me I looked and it was Jacob. I said "Jacob let go I am with Joey." He said "baby girl I won't do that." He try kissing you but you push him away and he took in a room. Walked out of the room and locked it.
I looked around the room. It was Charle's room. It was nice it had posters a desk, a chair, shelfs, drawers. I went over to his bed and layed on it waiting for someone to wake up. You heard Ashton near by. You screamed his name, you heard him running towards the door. He unlock it you went over to him and gave him a hug and cried into his shoulder. I said "thank you Ashton." I went back in the bathroom to fix my makeup.
When I was done I walked down the stairs to see a cutie just waking up. I went over to him and kissed his cheek. He said "y/n can you come with me." I said "yea sure." He took me out on the deck just in time for the sunrise. It was beautiful. I sat down with him and layed my head on his shoulder. I felt so safe with him.
The sunrise was over so Joey stood up grab my hand and we went inside. Joey said "what do you want to do tomorrow for your birthday." I said "how about spending time with you, Ashton, Charles,Hunter,and Brando at Disneyland, then hang out with just you and we can go somewhere." He said "yea sure but what about Jacob and Johnny." I said "well this morning I went to the fridge and then Jacob put his arms around me and call me "his girl" but I told him I was with you and then he took me in a room ran out of it and lock me in it, then I heard Ashton up and I yelled his name he open the door, I thanked him and have him a hug." Joey said "I am going to talk to Jacob."
He went in the living room and then started yelling at Jacob then Jacob punched him then Joey punched Jacob. I dropped down to the ground I hate seeing my baby boy getting beat up especially the day before my birthday. Hunter and Charles pulled them apart. I got up and ran over to Joey, he was breathing but his eyes were closed.
I shook him and said "Joey wake up Joey." He wasn't waking up. I screamed and cried. I walked over to Jacob he was fine just blood and bruises. I yelled at him "why the fuck would you fucking do that he is not waking up, ITS YOUR FUNCKING FALT WHAT THE FUCK IS YOUR PROBLEM." I walked away and I felt him staring at my ass. I turned around and saw him looking at my lower around, I walked over to him and slapped him and said "QUE PUTA PERRA!" (You fucking little bitch) he stared at me.
I walked away and went over to Joey, I layed down next to him and put my head on his chest hoping for him to wake up. Ashton started crying I softly told him "Ashton come here." He walked over to me and layed next to me. I said "it's going to be ok I am scared to but he is going to wake up." He layed his head on on your stomach and you started to play with his hair.
You felt someone playing with your hair and I looked up it was Joey he was awake. I put Ashton on Joey and smiled I looked at him and he looked at me our eyes locked and we kissed. I pushed away and looked at his beautiful eyes. I woke up Ashton and told him Joey was awake. His eyes widen his smile grew. Ashton hugged Joey, we got Joey up and into the bathroom. I cleaned up his cuts and put ice on his bruises.
1 hour later
I walk up the stairs and into the room he was in. I went over to him took off the ice and walked down the stairs and put it back in the fridge. I walked over to the couch between Ashton and Charles. I saw Jacob smirking at me so I went over to him and said "¿qué carajo es tu problema qué poco pervertido?!"
(what the fuck is your problem you little perv) and walked back to my spot. I said "what you guys never seen a girl that speaks Spanish. My phone started playing my fav song drifting by g-eazy my friend Karla was calling me. I answered.
K=Karla    Y=you
Y- hey boo
K-hey boo
Y- what you doing
K- nun hbu
Y- hanging out with Charles, Hunter, Brandon,and, Ashton
K-THE BRANDON ROWLAND
Y- yes
K-*screams* where are you
Y-Charles house
K-be there in 20
Y- bye boo see you soon
K-bye boo love you
End of cov
I went up stairs to check on Joey. When I open the door he was in bed shirtless. I said "hey I wanted to check on you." I walked over and sat on the bed. He said weakly "lay with me" he patted a spot next to him. I lifted the covers up and layed next to him. I said "my friend Karla is coming over." He said "ok I just want you" I said "I love you." He said "I love you to." 
He said "so tomorrow your turning 14." I said "I know I am so excited." I heard the door bell ring. I said "I got to get that it's Karla" I jumped out of bed and ran down stairs. Open the door and I saw saw Karla we both shrieked. I said "hey boo" she said "hey boo." Karla has brown hair with blond highlights with greenish brownish eyes. We wearing the same outfit. We walked into the room all eyes were on us. I said "guys this is Karla, Karla this is Ashton, Hunter,Brandon,Johnny, and Jacob." Karla whisper "where's Joey?" I said "bitch hold on."
I ran upstairs and told Joey to get dressed he put on a black shirt and black ripped jeans. We walked down the stairs. Karla said "not bad not bad." She went over to the couch and sat next to Brandon. I yelled "I am going to Starbucks who wants to come." Everyone said "ME!" we walked to Starbucks I got a vanilla bean frapuccino with extra caramel and Karla got the same. We walked back and it was already 6:30pm. Karla, Jacob, and Johnny had to go.
10:30pm
Charles stood on the couch and said "listen up people here is how and where you guys will be sleeping.
Y/n, Joey, and Ashton will sleep in the gust room
Me,Hunter,and Brandon will be in my room, now go to sleep."
I went in the bathroom got changed and walked out. Got in bed with Joey and Ashton. I closed my eyes and fell deep asleep.
Hey guy sorry if I haven't updated in awhile i will update sometime this week. Love you guys 1303 words