Chapter 8

When you up, you woke up Joey. He carried you down the stairs and sat you at the counter and you waited for 5 minutes then it was done. He said "babe where you want today." You said "how about the beach?" He said "ok let's go" Joey invited Charles, Taylor, and Hayes.

They where taking snaps before we left ⬆️⬆️

You where upstairs getting ready you put on you black and blue bikini. Then put blue dress over. You put on a little bit of waterproof mascara and some lip stick.When you where done you took a snap and posted it and said beach time.
When the boys where outside you told Joey. He looked at you and said "you look beautiful." You said "but your still cuter" and then kissed him on the cheeks. You put on your sandals and walked outside and they where staring at you you said "what's up with all the looks." They went in the car. You sat next you Joey, when you got there you layed the towels on the beach. You ran in the water, you and Joey had a water fight for 15 minutes.
When it was 4:45 you guys wanted to head home. You put on your sandals and Joey put in his hoodie. Taylor ask "do you guys need a ride home?" Joey said "nah" You and Joey started walking home. It was windy and you started to get cold. Joey notice and gave you his hoodie. You kissed him and said "thank you." He said "Dam babe you look so good in my hoodie." You said "thank babe." When you got home, you got a blanket and snuggled with Joey on the couch. You were so hungry, so you walked over to the fridge and grab a snack. You went on your phone and you went through Instagram nothing interesting. Joey got up to use the bathroom. When Joey was gone Charles came to sit next to you and ask "why are you so beautiful?" You laugh "I don't know" he leaned in for a kiss put you pushed away and said "I am sorry but Joey is my boyfriend." "It's ok I understand." Then he walked back to Hayes and started talking to him.
When you got back, he told you to sit on his lap and you did. You did, you didn't know why but you felt so safe with him. Then Hayes walked over and gave you a kiss on the cheek you said "what the fuck was that for" he said back "I love you babe" you said "shut the fuck up I am with Joey."  Then he walks away. You asked Joey "what was all of that." Joey said "they tested you to see if you would make out with them even if you were with me, but you didn't tell me why you didn't." You said "Well you looked after me, you are so sweet, you are caring, and make me feel safe and happy." He said "I love you" then he  you for about 40 seconds. Then you heard you phone go off. You grab your phone to see who is was. Your jaw dropping someone texted you, I will kill you if you don't leave Joey alone. You started to cry and you showed Joey he carried you up the stairs and sat you on the bed he said "night love you" then you fell asleep.

Thank you guys for 208 reads hope you guys are enjoying it. Shout out to nayalilgracia2002 thank you so much