Chapter 7

Elizabeth gave you a big hug. She walked in. She looked at boys on the couch and ask "So which one are going out with." You pointed at Joey. She was looking at Joey and then saw Cameron and screamed. They woke up, you walked over to them and said "Sorry it was my friend Elizabeth." They said "It was ok." They got up and they saw Elizabeth she was sitting down on a stool, on her phone.. When she looked up she saw Cameron and hugged him. Cameron and Joey went upstairs. You guys sat on the stairs listening. They were talking about how Cameron liked Elizabeth and how cute she was. You told her "Looks like you got a boyfriend!"

When they came down the stairs Cameron got close with Elizabeth. You and Joey cuddled up and Taylor called his girlfriend over and she was there in 5 minutes. He cuddled up with her at the other end of the couch. You started talking to Joey you asked him "Why you do love me?" He said "Because you are beautiful, your funny, you are different in so many ways, you always having your hopes up, your filled with positive energy." Then he kissed you on the cheek. You felt so safe with him, you wanted to be with him forever. You had each other backs, he cared about you, he is amazing and funny. Then when it was 12:05 you started to fall sleep. You layed your head on his chest and fell asleep.
When you woke up you saw joey up, on his phone. You got up and said "I am going to Walgreens you need anything", he said "ya, get me Arizona." You said "ok, be right back." You got to Walgreens and got the stuff and left. When you were walking back to Joey's apartment, you saw a boy that kept staring at you. He waved at you and then said "Hi, come in." You ignore him and kept walking. He pulled you in his house and said "Hi baby." Then he smashed his face into yours, you tried to pull away but he was to strong. He took off your shirt and your pants. Then started humping you. Then he took off his pant and made you bend down and opened your mouth. You put your shirt on and pants. You could leave, he held you tight.
You kicked him and ran out crying. When you got to Joey's apartment you screamed his name. He opened the door and you ran in crying. He sat on the couch next to you and asked "what happened." You said "I I g got r raped." You started to cry even harder. Joey got so mad he punched a hole in the wall. Then ran back to you. He said"who did it?" You said"I don't know?" You walked down the street and into the house you got rapped in. He knocked at the door and the same guy answered, you whispered in Joey's ear and said "that's him" Joey punch him in the stomach and said "WHY THE FUCK DID YOU DO!" You started crying and fell onto the floor. The boy ran over to you and kicked you in the face and ran away. You cried even harder. Joey ran over to you and carried you bridal style to his apartment.
When you got there he sat you down on the couch and he layed with you until you fell asleep. When you fell asleep he started watch tv. It was 1:05 in the morning so he carried you up the stairs and put you in his bed and layed down with you. Joey thought how can someone so beautiful get so hurt. A tear fell down your cheek and you kissed her and went to sleep.

Did you guys like it, I will update every day I am shouting people that follow me luv y'all 😍 670 words I am dying Yassssss