Chapter 22

I woke up to hearing Charles,Hunter,Brandon and joey talking something about moving. Charles said "how about you guys move in." They all said "yeah" I can't believe we are all moving in together, wow. I peeked to see if they the boys left and they did expect for Joey.
He walked over to me and shook me and said softly "y/n wake up I need to tell you something." I opened my eyes and he said "I have have big news." I said "what?" He said "we are moving in." I smile so big and said "really oh my gosh this is like a dream like one of the best days of my life." He said "so we are going today and packing all of our stuff." I said "ok."
I got out of bed and grabbed this outfit.⬇️🔥👌🏼
(I actually have an outfit just like that 😊⬇️)

⬇️🔥👌🏼(I actually have an outfit just like that 😊⬇️)

I walked out and Ashton wasn't there in bed. I went down stairs and Joey said "babe come on the uber is here." We walked out and got in the uber
15 mins later
We got out of the car and walked in the building. We took the elevator and we walked out. I said "joey let's have a race." He said "ok." We went behind 2 doors. We both said "ready set go!" I ran as fast as I could and we touched it at the same time.
I stared into his hazel eyes, we both stared leaning in and our lips touch. Joey opened the door and I almost fell on the floor but Joey grabbed my hand and pulled me into his chest.
I pulled away and ran to our room. Joey ran after, we grabbed our suitcases and started packing.
*after packing*
When we were done packing Joey called an uber and they picked us up.
*15 min later*
We got to Charles's house, we ran inside and up to our room and started to unpack. Ashton came in the room with his suitcase and started unpacking with us. When we were done we have a good time living together.
Sorry it's so short I will update later today or tomorrow love y'all