Chapter 32

When I woke up I felt Joey's arms around my waist and Chrystal snuggled in my chest. I didn't want wake up I wanted to stay like this forever. I looked over at Joey and he was waking up, I said "do you want to go back to the house." He nodded his head, I got up and went to find the doctor.
I found him and said "hi umm can I take Joseph home." He said " sure just let him get dressed and you guys can be on your way. I said "ok thank you for everything." He said "no problem." I walked back into Joey's room and told him that we can go he got up and grabbed his clothes and went into the bathroom.
I grabbed Chrystal and waited for joey. A few minutes later he came out. He said "ok let's go." We walked out and into the car. I put Chrystal in the back and I drove home. Joey said "y/n go inside and give Chrystal to Charles. Get dress in something nice when you are done go to Hunter and he will take you somewhere that is a surprise." I said "ok love you babe."
I pecked him on the lips and grabbed Chrystal. I opened the door, and walked upstairs. I walked into Charles room and he said "hey y/n." I said "hey here's Chrystal." He held out his arms and I put her in his arm. He said "you are going to love what joey did for you." I smiled and said "I am going to enjoy every second of it."
I walked out of the room and went into our room to find Dani and Ashton sucking each other's face off. I said "do it in the bathroom wait no do it in Hunter room." They said "ok." They got up and walked down the hall and opened the door and closed it. Then I heard Hunter say "ewww who sent you here I don't want to see you have it but, make sure you use protection."
They walked out and into another room. I burst out laughing. I finally stopped and stood up. I went into the bathroom and took a shower. I put this on⬇️❤️✨🔥👌🏼.

When I was done I walked into Hunters room and he stared at me with his mouth open

When I was done I walked into Hunters room and he stared at me with his mouth open. I said "how do I look." He said "beautiful." He stood up and said "shall we go." I giggled and said "yeah." We walked out and got into the car. I grabbed the aux cord and played selfie by Mark Thomas. I started yelling/singing "can you take a selfie for me pose it up real sexy for me let me know when your ready for me selfie."
The car went to a stop. Hunter got out first and opened the door for me.
He cover my eyes and said "trust me." I said "ok but I swear if you make me fall I beat the hell out of you." He said "oh god I will not make you fall." We started walking and I was stepping on leaves and stuff and it smelt like the forest. Hunter stopped walking and uncover my eyes and I saw this.⬇️🔥❤️✨

I gasped and looked over at joey

I gasped and looked over at joey. I ran over to him and jumped into his arms. He said "I hope like it." I said "I don't like it, I love it." I smiled and grabbed my hand and sat me down at the table. Then out of no where Tayler came with food in his hands and placed it on the table.
I said "thank you Tayler." He said in a British accent "it was my pleasure." I giggled a bit. Joey said "I hope you like it I work so hard on it." I said "it's amazing babe nothing can beat this date, I love you so much." He said "I love you too."
After eating.
When we were done eating Joey stood up and grabbed my hand. He put me near the fire, then someone cover my eyes. When that person uncovered my eyes I saw it was Hunter then I looked back at Joey and he was down on one knee, he had a box in his hand, I gasp and started crying. He said "y/f/n you make you smile everyday, you are the reason I look forward to waking up, you are amazing, you are like the oxygen to my world, the charger to my phone, the light in my darkness, so would you make me the happiest man on earth and marry me."
I started to cry so much I said "yes a million times yes." He grabbed my finger and put the ring on it.
I jumped in his arms and cried in his shoulder. I said "I love you so much Joseph Matthew Birlem." He said "I love you too y/f/n." He carried me to the little tent thing and snuggled in his chest. He said "you can go to sleep I will carry u to the car." I just nodded my head and fell asleep.

Ok you just I would need bridesmaids for the wedding so comment
-your name
-hair color
-eye color
-personally
I will be choosing 4 girls love you guys and I will update soon 😘🔥