Chapter 30

Listen to everything will be ok by g-eazy ⬆️
I woke to here Chrystal crying and Joey not in the bed with me. I ran over to her and carried her and singed a song for her. She fell asleep I put her back in her crate. I went down stairs to find Joey crying softly in a corner.i ran over to him and hug him.
He cried on my arms, I said "baby what happened." He started rocking back at forth and started whispering I am not worth i should drink bleach. I screamed "STOP NO NO" He ran upstairs into the bathroom and locked it, I chased after him and banged on the door.
I ran to our room and grab the key for the bathroom. I ran back to the bathroom and opened the door. I looked down on the floor and joey and laying there with bleach by him. I got my phone and dialed 911. I sat next to him holding his hold hand.
I heard sirens and they opened the door and came where we were and took Joey away. I went to charles room and knocked on the door. Charles opened the door and he said "what's up why you crying." I explain everything. He said "everything will be ok." I screamed "NO ITS NOT HE DRINKED FUCKING BLEACH HOW CAN YOU SAY EVERYTHING WILL BE OK!!!"
I leaned next to the door and slide down the wall. I got up and said "I am going to the hospital." I walked to the door put on my shoes and grab my keys and walked out to the car. I got in and I started driving to the hospital.
When I got to the hospital I walked up to the lady in the desk and I said "Joseph Matthew Birlem." She said "he is in surgery he will be out in a few hours." I walked over to the chairs and sat down. I went on Twitter and explained what happened and #prayforjoey.
It started trending on Twitter. I started to crying softly. I don't want to lose him. If he was going to pass nothing will be right. We had a kid together. Then a doctor came in the room and called out "Joseph Birlem." I stood up and he said "I am sorry but he passed."
My tears started to pour out. He said "would you like to say your goodbye." I nodded my head. I walked in his room and his skin was pale. I walked over to him and tears rolled on my cheek on to his. I kissed him and said "I love you joey ever since when we were 13 to 18 I love you no matter what I will never forget you, I will never leave you."
Tears started pouring out. I got up and left the hospital. When I got home it was 7:30 am charles was up and he was on the couch. I dropped my things and ran over to him. I hugged him and cried in his chest and held on his shirt. Charles said "y/n what happened?" I said "h-e ppassed." He started to cry.
Then I heard Chrystal crying. I got up and carried her down stairs with charles. I put my head on charles lap and cuddled up with Chrystal and fell asleep.