Chapter 21

Listen to smile by Daniel Skye ⬆️
I woke up tangled in Joey's arms and Ashton's legs. They were so cute, I didn't want to wake them up so I reached for my phone and me and Joey fell off the bed. I was on top of him and he woke up. He look so confused ha. I said "morning Joey." He said "morning y/n." We got up and woke up Ashton. We shook him and he woke up and said "mom give me 5 minutes." Me and Joey giggled and shook him again he said "mom I love you 5 more minutes." Not wanting to wake up.
I whispered in his ear "wake up Ashton I will let u have Starbucks." His eyes shot open and got dressed. I went into the bathroom and took a shower. I got out and dryed myself. I peeked out the door to see if anyone was there and no one was so I we to my backpack and grabbed this outfit.⬇️🔥😍👌🏼

I put some eye liner, a light layer of mascara, and some lip gloss

I put some eye liner, a light layer of mascara, and some lip gloss. I went down stairs and I saw Tayler, Joey, Charles,Ashton, Hunter, Brandon eating. They didn't save no food for me messed up. I went in the freezer and grab a blueberry waffle and put it in the toaster. I grabbed my phone out and looked out Instagram. Then I felt little arms around my waist and I look down it was Ashton.
I picked him up and carried to his seat. I told him "you want to do smack cam" He said "they all look half asleep so yea." I went in the fridge and grab the whipped cream. I put on my and and Ashton sated recoding. He gave me the thumbs up and I ran smacking everyone. They looked pissed off. I ran up stairs as fast as I could I heard foot steps running behind me,then ran in the room that we were sleeping in.
I lock the door and they started banging and yelling "open plz." I open it and they all smacked whipped cream on my face. I faked crying and fell down. They all said "y/n are you ok." I got up and grabbed some whipped cream off of my face and ate it. I went out of the room and we all went down stair. Hunter said "were do you guys want to go today." Charles said "how about six flags." We all said "yes."
We all grabbed our wallets and our phone and went outside. We got inside of Tayler's car Hunter was siting in the front. Brandon and charles were sitting in the middle and me,joey, and Ashton were sitting in the back. I told joey "what happens if we... had kids together." He said "I would happy and never leave your side, I would take care of them when your not around, and I would always care for you." I said "thanks joey." Then I put my head on his chest and snuggled in his chest and fell asleep.
I woke up to joey softly saying "baby girl wake up we are here." I got up and we got out of the car. We walked all the way to the entrance. We payed for our tickets and we went in. The first thing we wanted to go on was the joker. We waited in line for about 10-15 minutes. We were at the front of the line it was finally our turn.
I sat next to Joey, Ashton sat next to Brandon, Hunter with some random girl that he probably meet in line, and Tayler, charles. The girl looked really pretty she had green eyes with brown hair and blonde highlights. When the roller coaster started I held joey so tightly. He kissed me and said "it's going to be ok." It went down and up it wasn't scary but it hurt really bad.
When it was done we want to go to monsoon falls. We were walking and my phone touch the side of my leg. I look at my phone screen and there was blood on it. I looked at the side of my leg and it was bleeding like really bad. I grabbed my extra white shirt and put it around my leg and kept walking. When we got there Joey noticed that my shirt was around my leg.
Joey whisper in my ear "what happened babe." I said softly "when we were on the the joker it was hurting my leg and it was shaking really hard, and when we were walking over here my phone touched my leg. I looked at my screen and I saw blood. My leg was gushing out blood so I grabbed my shirt and put it around my leg but I am fine." He said "take off the shirt I am want to see the cut." I took off the shirt and I saw saw a cut on it. I tied the shirt back on and we moved up.
5 min later
We were finally at the front of the line and we got in the boat. We all sat in the same row and the ride went up and then curved around and then went straight down. The water splashed on us and we were drenched. We got off I was so wet you could see my bra.
Joey pov.
Y/n is so wet I could see her bra. She was still smiling the whole thing no matter how hurt she was, she was still smiling. We walked over to the the medusa and got in line.
15 min later
Y/n pov
We were at the front of the line and I couldn't stop smile because I was so happy that I was here. We got on the roller coaster and I sat next to joey.
2 hours later
The sun was setting so we decided to go on the sky screamer. We waited in line for about 5 mins and then I sat next to Joey on the ride. It started spinning around and going higher. I layed my head on Joey's shoulder and held his hand it was all the way up. All I could do is smile because I love joey so much and I could never smile again if something happen to him and I lost him.
The ride went down and we got off. We grabbed our stuff and walked to the car. We sat in the same places and I fell asleep on joey. I felt joey pick me up and carry me to the bed and he and Ashton get in with me and after that I fell deep asleep.

I so sorry I haven't updated I will update again sometime this week or next week love y'all