Chapter 10

When you woke you notice Joey wasn't there so you up you grab you phone and you had 50 missed calls from unknown number.You called them back they answered.
You:Who is this
Unknown:GET THE FUCK OUT OF JOEY'S AND COME DOWN STAIRS
You:Ok
End of call
You walked down stairs and saw Joey on the couch with another girl kissing. You burst into tears and screamed at him "WHY WOULD YOU DO THIS TO ME!!" And ran out crying. Joey followed and screamed "Y/N where are you!?" He heard you crying and ran over to you. You said "I thought you would never do that to me." Joey said "I can explain, she knocked at the door and said hi baby and I said I don't know you then she pushed me on to the couch and started making out with me I couldn't escape her then I heard you walking down the stair but she cover my mouth." You said "I am sorry, I luv you babe I just don't want to lost you." He said "I love you to, I will never leave you, I couldn't live without you." Then you kissed him on the cheek and walked home.
When you got home you saw Charles sitting on the couch crying. You and Joey ran up to him and said "Charles what happened." He stuttered "I I I g-got abused." You sat down next to him, and started crying. Joey told Charles "It's going to be ok." He sat next to you and put your head on his shoulder and fell asleep then, then Charles fell asleep on your lap, and Joey was watching a movie playing with your hair. When the movie was over Joey fell asleep.
1 hour later
Taylor walked in and looked at you guys on the couch. He put a blanket of you guys and let you rest. When you woke up Charles and Joey was still asleep so you grab you phone and you saw Joey you thought he was so cute when he was sleeping😍. You got up carefully so you wouldn't wake up. You walked to the fridge found something to snack on. When you where done you went upstairs and got your clothes and brought them into the bathroom. You got your phone and started to play music. When you where done you put on your clothes and blushed you teeth. You put on a little makeup.

When you looked at the time you said to your self "dam that was long." You walked down stairs and you saw Joey wasn't on the couch, he came behind you and scared you and said "dam girl no wonder why you look so beautiful." You said "well you are always cuter than me duh." He chuckled and he pick you up and you screamed, you woke Charles up and he looked confused. You laughed then said "Joey let me go." He said "no until you give me a kiss" you said "ok that's easy." Joey said "for 5 minutes." You said "ok" you set a timer and pressed start. You held his neck and he held your waist, smashed your lips into Joey's. You felt this feeling you have felt before he held you close, when it was over he slowly push away wanting it to never stop. You giggled he said "what's so funny." Then you smashed you lips on to his he held you tight you never wanted it to stop, until Taylor walked down the stairs Joey quickly pushed away and stood there. Taylor said "sorry to interrupt up." And ran back upstairs Charles yell "I am coming with you!" Then ran upstairs.

You sat on the couch then Joey sat down with you. You looked at each other at the same time and leaned in close and your lips touched. You never wanted it to end, he pulled you closer and touched you cheek. You slowly pulled away and said "babe can we watch a movie?" He said "anything for you baby girl." You sat on his lap and he started playing with your hair, he said "your hair is so soft I like it." You said "your weird and thats one of the reason I love you." You kissed him on the cheek and said "luv you"
I hoped you like chapter 10 I will update tomorrow so ya 740 words oh my gurd