Chapter 17

Listen to you should be here by kehlani ⬆️ to make the chapter better
Joey's pov
I called the police. She passed out she was breathing but not awake. I looked at her arm I did know what to do, I ran inside and grab a towel and put it around her arm. The ambulance was here they took her away. I dropped to the ground I couldn't feel anything. My body felt useless, all I could was cry and cry. I needed her I managed to grab my phone, I called Tayler "Tayler come pick me up at my house now I need to get to the hospital.!" I said between my crying. He said "what happened, and I am on my way!" I said softly between my cries "Y/N happened she got shot." He said "ok bro I am almost there." I am out in front." I said "ok" and hang up.
I said "Charles come on Tayler is here." He said "ok." Charles and me walked to the door. Me and Charles got in the car and drove to the hospital. When you got there I ran in and said "Y/F/N." She said with a smile "she isn't ready to see people, would you like to wait." I said "yes please." She said "ok take a seat." You sat down and Tayler and Charles walked in the building and sat down next to you. I put my head on Tayler shoulder and started crying, I felt broken.
2 hours later
The doctor came in the waiting room and said "for Y/F/N." Me, Tayler, and Charles walked over to him. He said "Y/N has 15% chance of making it, we will update you in about an hour." I walked over to the chair and sat down praying she would make it praying. I needed her to make it.
1 hour later
I waited for the doctor. He came into the waiting room. He said "you can see her now." I smiled I get to see her beautiful face again her because eyes. When we walked in the room. She layed there pale lifeless. I sat there on the chair listening to the beep making sure it won't go away. I was praying she will make it until I  heard a flat line. You screamed nurses and doctors rush in. They push me out of the way. They rubbed the two things together and said clear nothin again y/n's heart was beating again.
I was sobbing in the chair next to her wanting her to wake up.
In Joey's mind
Head on your chest but your heart but your heart is so quiet
Baby you should be here right here
That lyric kept playing in my mind I need her right now she should be right here
I just looked at her pale and lifeless face. Then I saw her fluttered her eyes. I walk over to her she was wide awake. I kissed her. She said "i miss you baby boy." I said "I missed you to baby girl." We both started crying. Tayler and Charles walked over to Y/N and hugged her. The nurse came in and said "oh your awake." She said "yep." The nurse said "would you like to stay here or home." She said "go home." She said "ok" and threw me her clothes. I handed it to y/n. She grab it and said "Joey can you help me in the bathroom." I said "ok."
She wobbled over to the bathroom and when I got in she closed the door. I help her take off the hospital gown and she put on her bra and I clipped it together. She slid on her panties. Then put on her shirt and jeans. Then walked over to the door and I followed. I saw Tayler and Charles waiting for us outside. I told Tayler "let's go." He said "ok"
We walked out of the hospital and went into Tayler's car. I sat next to Joey and fell asleep