Chapter 3

When you woke up, you where hungry so you went down stairs to the fridge. Joey yelled "Y/N where are you!" you yelled "down stairs!" Joey came running down the stairs and when he got to you he held your waist and kissed you. He made you pancakes.

When you where done, you guys went to the mall. You wanted to get a pair of shorts but you didn't have enough money so joey bought you the shorts. Then were walking with Joey and there where these boys walking there by us. One of the boys look at me and come at me and said "Come on baby, give me a kiss." you said "Get the hell away from me!" you let out  scream. Joey ran over and said "SHE SAID TO LEAVE HER ALONE, JERK!" Joey came at him and punched him in the face.

Joey ran over to you as you where sitting on the floor curled up crying.  He said "y/n are you ok?" you shook your head and he carried you home. When you got home he put you down on the couch. He call his friends to come over. They got there 5 minutes later, the saw y/n on the couch crying. They asked Joey what happened and he explain to them what happened. They sat next to you and you guys watched a movie. When it was over Charles,Hayes,and Taylor gave you big hug and left. Y/n never got Joey's number so you went to ask him for it. You guys switched phones and you got his number. it was 11:58pm so you guy went up stairs and he gave you a kiss good night and you went to sleep.