Chapter 20

I woke up to kisses. I saw it was Joey he said "happy birthday14th baby girl." I said "thanks bae" I kissed him on his cheek. I saw Ashton still sleeping he look so cute. I shook Ashton softly and said quite and smoothly "Ashton wake up." He flutter his eyes and yawned. He said "good morning y/n" I told them "I am going to take a shower and get dressed."
I got up and went in the bathroom. I took a shower and put on the perfect outfit for my birthday.❤️🙏🏼⬇️

I walked out and I didn't see Joey but I saw Ashton I went over to him and I sat on the bed

I walked out and I didn't see Joey but I saw Ashton I went over to him and I sat on the bed. He said "you look pretty y/n." I said "thank Ashton, so where's Joey." He said "oh he's down stairs, let me take you." I said "ok" we got up and walked down the stairs. I saw the boys making breakfast and a vanilla bean frapuccino with extra caramel on the counter.
I said "aww you guys didn't have to do this." Joey said "yes we did its your birthday and we have to make it special for a special girl." I went to his hugged him and my head on his chest and said "thank you for everything Joey." He said "no problem." Then he kissed me on the forehead.
Joey said "what do you want to do today." I said "umm how about go to Disney land with you guys!" They all screamed "yess." Then I walked over to Joey and said "after then we can go somewhere." He smiled and said "ok." Everyone ran get stairs to go get dressed." On your snapchat video saying "hey y'all I am going to Disney land with Joey,Charles,Ashton,Hunter,and Brandon hope to see you guys there!"
I posted it and went on Instagram, nothing interesting. Everyone came running down. Joey said "come on the uber is waiting outside." We ran outside and into the car.
*30 minutes later*
We arrived at Disneyland. We gave the uber driver the money and we got out. I was so happy, I ran as fast as I could to the gate I gave the person my ticket and ran in. It was beautiful, I wait for the boys. We decided to go on space mountain. We waited in line for about 10 mins.
When we got off we went on all the rides we could go on. It was turning dark, I told Joey "can we go now." He said "yes let's go." He called an uber and we waited a few minutes. The uber was here and we got in. I sat between Joey and Ashton. I put my head on Joey's chest and I started playing with Ashton hair.
Then I fell asleep. I woke up and saw a nice beautiful red dress with some some black heel. I saw a card and it said "hey beautiful put on the dress and the heels I got you and follow the petals. Love~Joey❤️"  I put on the dress and it looked like this⬇️🔥👌🏼

 Love~Joey❤️"  I put on the dress and it looked like this⬇️🔥👌🏼

I put the dress on and followed the petals. It lead to the patio I saw Joey in a tux. Next to him was a table for 2. There were lights haging everywhere on the top. There were streamers hanging lights wrapped around them. It was beautiful. Joey said "come here babe." I walked over to him still in shock. He pulled out my chair.
Then I heard Corazon Sin Cara by Prince Royce *play song at top*
My smile grew, he stood up and grab your hand. He held your waist and put I arms around him. I put my head in his chest and we started swaying and I whisper to my self "y ya contaron, qué te acomplejas de tu imagen, y mira el espejo, qué linda eres sin maquillaje, y si eres gorda o flaca, todo eso no me importa mi, y tampoco soy perfecto, solo se qué te quiero asi, y el corazon no tiene cara, y te prometo que lo nuestro, nunca va a terminar, y el amor vive en el alma, ni con deseos sabes que nada de ti va a cambiar prende una vela, rezale a dios y dale gracias qué tenemos ese lindo corazon prende una vela, pide perdon y por creer que tu eres fea te dedico esta cancion, y si eres gorda o flaca todo eso no me importa a mi, y tampoco soy perfecto solo se qué te quiero asi, y si eres gorda o flaca todo eso no me importa a mi, tampoco soy perfecto solo se qué yo te quiero asi, y el corazon no tiene cara, y te prometo qué lo nuestro, nunca va a terminar, y el amor vive en el alma, ni con deseos sabes que nada de ti va a combiar, nadie es perfecto en el amor, ay seas blanquita morentia no me importa el color, mirame a mi mirame bien, aunque tenga cara de bonito me acomplejas yo tambien, y si eres gorda o flaca, todo eso no me importa a mi, tampoco soy perfecto, solo se que yo te quiero asi, sentimiento c'mon y el corazon no tiene cara, y te prometo qué lo nuestro, nunca va a terminar, y el amor vive en el alma, ni con deseos sabes que nada e ti va a cambiar."
He lifted my head up and said "you sing beautiful." I blushed and said "thanks." We walked back over to the table and sat down, then I saw Charles coming over all fancy. I snickered he put down our food and walked away. I said "thank you Joey I love you so much this is amazing." He said "I would do anything for you."
We ate then we went up on the roof. The stars were shining bright,I smile big. I looked at Joey and he looked at me, he leaned in and kissed me and I kissed back. I pushed away and put my head on his chest.
*5 minutes later*
We got up and climb back down and went inside. I went up into the room we are sleeping in and changed into a black crop top with some sweatpants. I went back down stairs, and I couldn't find anyone. I went in the kitchen no one, the living room no one. I went in the movie room everyone was there. I saw saw Brandon and Hunter twerking on each other and saying "twerk team!"
I burst out laughing and fell on the floor. I walked over to the seat between Joey and Ashton. I said "what are we going to watch." They said "the forest." I hate that movie it scares me. The beginning make no sense. I was cuddled up with Joey and Ashton on my lap. The movie started, a hobo banged on the taxi window I giggled.
The lady is opening a creepy door how dum is that. Now there is a tent in a hallway the fuck. Now the dum bitch is opening it how dum is that. I screamed. There was a little girl then she opened her mouth then she started coughing up blood and her eye balls came out. Ashton hid behind me and I was behind Joey scared. He grabbed me and held me tight I felt safe. I put Ashton's head on my lap he fell asleep a few minutes later.
I don't want to see this movie it's so scary, but it's almost over which is good. Finally it was over, I told Joey "joey I am tired can we go upstairs." He said "yea." Then Ashton started screaming but not opening his eyes everyone woke up. I tried waking him up but he didn't, I didn't know what to do. I told Hunter "what's wrong with him." He said "it happens when he watches scary movies, he is going to wake up soon."
Ashton stopped screaming and he fluttered his eyes. He grabbed on to me tightly and said " I am scared y/n." I said "it's ok." I said to Joey "let's go upstairs." I grabbed Ashton and we walked up the stairs and we went in the bed. Joey grabbed my waist and pulled me closer to him. Man this boy is my world. I closed my eyes and fell deep asleep.

Hey guy this was my fav chapter yet
Follow social medias
Insta~Joey.charles.mine
Snapchat~kamfamcharles
Twitter~luedizer_kamfam