Chapter 4.

"Hey you want to try chikun,"an Asian chef asked me.

"Yea why not?"I said trying one. It was good so I took two more samples and walked off.

I've been in the mall for about 10 minutes and I haven't even started looking for me headband.

I walked towards the footlocker basically staring at all the cuties as I went by then I walked passed the Forever 21 and I seen her. The girl I saw Saturday. I thought she was supposed to come back Tuesday, it's Monday.

Anyway let me go make my move while I'm here.

"Good evening sir, need any help with anything?"some girl said.

"Uhh nahhh I'm just looking,"I said still easing my way to the girl.

She was folding clothes and placing them on the shelves. She was a little short, brown skin, cute smile, no titties, and no ass but I can take care of that. She wasn't a baddie, but she was cute as fuck. It looked like she was a trainee here at this job so I know what to do.

"Man damn girl watch where you going!"I said making her bump into me.

"Oh I'm so sorry sir I didn't mean to,"she apologized.

"You just need to watch where the fuck you going next time stupid,"I said.

"Excuse me,"she caught an attitude.

"You heard what I said,"I snapped back.

"Listen sir I just told you I was sorry, now your rudeness is very unnecessary,"she said pointing in my face,"I did my part what more do you want me to do to make you get out my face?"

"Well you can start by giving me your number,"I licked my lips smiling.

"Wow,"she smiled walking away.

"No baby for real,"I grabbed her arm.

"I'm not your baby, I don't even know you,"she said.

"We can get to know each other,"I explained.

"No thank you,"she said.

"What you got a boyfriend?"I asked.

"No,"she said.

"Then what's the problem?"I asked.

"You just stood here and made me look like a fool,"she said.

"And I'm sorry, I just didn't know how to get your attention,"I apologized.

"Please can you just stop,"she begged.

"I just wanted to be friends,"I said,"I'm Kenny and you are?"

"Busy,"she said walking to the back. Damn she complicated, but I like it.

"Aye excuse me, you work here?"I asked some dude.

"Yea what's up?"he asked.

"What's her name?"I asked looking at the girl.

"Who Toni?"he asked.

"Toni?"I asked.

"Yea,"he said,"Toni Braxton."

"Ohhh so she single?"I asked.

"Yup,"he said.

"When the next time she work man?"I asked.

"Oh nahhh you asking too much now man,"he hesitated walking towards the shoes section to sort out some shoes.

"Come on man, I'm just trying to holla at her, she cute am I right?"I asked slapping his chest making him think about it,"See man you know I'm right, you smiling and shit."