Chapter 25.

2 years later

"Congratulations beautiful!"I kissed my girlfriend after seeing her walk across the stage. My baby finally graduated.

"Thank you sweetie pie!"

"What did I tell you about that?"

"But you are my sweetie pie, I love you,"she kissed me.

"I love you too my fiancé."

"Mmm I love how that title just grew on me, I'm really starting to accept that we're getting married one day."

"Right, I'm anxious."

"Well hello there Ms. Graduate,"my mama said interrupting our moment.

"Heyyyy Mama, Thank you so much for coming,"Toni said giving my mama a great big hug.

"Of course my baby, you know you're my child too,"They laughed, "What were you and Kenny just talking about?"

"Oh he was just congratulating me."

"Yes, I'm so proud of her mama."

"And you should be, they said 4 point what?"

"4.4!"

".5 but who's counting,"Toni hunched her shoulders before we all started laughing.

"My baby smart,"I kissed her cheek, "We're going to celebrate."

"I don't know what that means but please be careful."

"Oh no, none of that I'm still celibate."

"Good."

"Yea we're waiting until marriage,"I added receiving a strong side eye from Barbara. She still doesn't trust me from last time I cheated, but I promise I'm a better man now.

I just turned 20, school is going great, I'm a starter now for my team and we've been dominating our district, and I have a beautiful amazing fiancé to put the cherry on top. Life is amazing, but I must admit now that Toni's all grown up, the pressure to tie the knot is in full effect. I wish I could get married tomorrow, but I know for sure she wouldn't want that. She's been planning our wedding since my graduation night so I know that's she's certain about choosing me as her life partner, but is she ready to do this for real? Would our parents be willing to help? Would they even allow it? I mean I understand finances is a big deal, but I get paid a great deal as an intern at my school and I've been saving and I know Toni's really great at saving as well. Strategically, we could possibly get married by the end of this year.

"Babe, what's wrong?"

"Huh?"

"You're looking like you're in deep thought."

"Oh nothing, why you so damn beautiful girl,"I flirted lifting her up making her blush.

"Kenny stop before my Dad kills you,"she laughs.

"You're grown now baby girl, and sexy as fuck,"I bit my lip.

"Toni!"we heard making me put her down.