Chapter 16.

Mr. Telephone Man
Is there something wrong with my line
When I dialed my baby's number
I get a click every time

"Man we could've did that,"Ant said watching New Edition on tv.

"Nigga you can barely hit a note shut up,"I said shoving him.

"Sooo what the fuck happened?"Darryl said out of the blue.

"What you mean?"I asked.

"You know prom night, with Toni,"he clarified.

"It was cool,"I said.

"You smashed or what?"Ant asked,"That's what he meant."

"That's my business man,"I said.

"Since when have you not told us about these hoes man, come on dude what was it like?"Ant continued,"Dry, wet, fat, tight, did it smell?"

"Chill out,"I said.

"Stop fronting nigga, it must was good,"he said,"That's about the only reason you not spilling."

"Don't worry about that,"I said holding my hand up.

"You tripping Kenny,"Darryl,"I'm not going to pressure you though, just tell me when you done with that, so I can hit."

"Mane shut the fuck up!"I yelled pushing him,"I think it's about time for y'all to go."

"Man the movie not even over,"Ant complained.

"Get out my damn house son,"I said again.

"Whatever,"Ant said grabbing his coat as Darryl followed.

Who do they think they are? What I do with my girlfriend is my business and I'm not obligated to tell them anything. In fact, I don't even know if she's still my girl or not. I haven't gotten a text from her since Prom night and I don't really think she wants to talk to me right now after what happened. It's all coming back to me now on what really happened. I was such a jerk to her and she didn't deserve that, but hey any real man would be mad if they woman wasn't giving them what they want especially after spending all that damn money and acting like I actually wanted to be there. I deserved something in return. My approach was just terrible. But then again, she did say she was celibate and I should take that into consideration right? I still got what I wanted so I can live with that thought as long as she don't find out.

I really need to talk to my baby. I really miss her right now. I miss those lips and that ass I like to grab so much. Toni's bad as fuck and it's good to know I got a baddie on my hip that's not fucking around. I should call her.

I picked up my phone and dialed Toni's number. It rung like three times and I still haven't received an answer. Maybe she doesn't want to talk right now. She's probably still upset I left her like I did. I called again.

"Hey T, call me we need to talk,"I said to voicemail.

Hey baby call me back-Kenny

I know who you are. Don't really feel like talking on the phone.

I miss you 😩 You should come over