Chapter 11.

Today has been a very stressful day for me. I think I failed my history examine because of my lack of studying and plus we had a very hard practice today. Besides that I've really been considering this whole prom thing with Toni. I'm really feeling it now that I've been looking up different suit designs. She says she's wearing red so I was kind of thinking maybe an all white tux and a red vest and bow tie. I believe that'll blend real smooth and it'll be sexy as hell.

I was considering maybe inviting her to our Championship basketball game Friday, but I'm scared it might cause tension knowing Jada will be there since she a cheerleader so I've decided not to. I don't want to ruin what me and Toni have right now. Speaking of Toni, I haven't spoken to her since the kiss which is bad because she's been on my mind obviously. I might text her after I shower because I stink.

Walking into my room, I immediately undressed and tossed my clothes across the room. Then I walked into the bathroom and turned the water on adjusting it exactly how I want it. Once I got it right, I was in heaven. Nothing feels better than being clean. I grabbed my favorite body wash and went to work cleaning every spot necessary first and the rest came after.

While I was in the shower, my phone had started vibrating on the counter. I tried to peek and see who it was but failed drastically so I just got out the shower. I wrapped my towel around my waist and looked at the text. It was Toni saying hey. I decided to not text back, but instead Facetime her.

"Finally you answer,"I said walking out the bathroom.

"Well Hey to you too,"she said adjusting the camera.

"Sorry baby what you doing?"I asked.

"Just came from school,"she responded,"Why are you naked?"

"Well I'm wet and I have a towel around me so what you think?"I smartly responded.

"Hahaha don't get smart with me,"she said,"You should of put on some clothes first before calling me, that's rude and disgusting."

"Disgusting?"I asked.

"Rude and disgusting,"she clarified,"No one wants to see all that."

"Really?"I asked,"I'd love to see you naked."

"A lot of guys would, but I'm not that type of girl,"she explained.

"I understand,"I said,"But you know I'm sexy."

"Look at this sexy chocolate girl and I haven't even shaved yet, you sleeping on this,"I said making her laugh

"What Ever Kenny,"she smirked.

"Wait let me go stand in some light so you can get a better look,"I smiled walking back into the bathroom.

"Really?"she said watching me intensely.

"There it is,"I laughed,"I've been working out."

"I guess,"she said.

"I'm telling you to stop sleeping on all thi....,"I stopped mid sentence to catch my towel,"My bad."