Chapter 19.

I drove home with pain in my heart. I can't believe this is happening right now. Once I made it home, I just sat in my car and laid my head on the steering wheel. I even tried calling Toni and texting her. Nothing!

"Fuck!"I yelled beating the wheel.

After about an hour of calling and texting her, I finally built the nerves to go in the house only to be met by my mother.

"Hey son you back,"she said,"Sit down I made dinner."

"Oh I'm not hungry,"I said.

"Why?"she asked.

"I just really want to go to my room right now,"I tried to explain.

"What's wrong baby?"she asked.

"Nothing,"I said.

"It's not good to hold stuff in now what's the matter?"she asked again,"You should talk about it Kenny."

"I said nothing for real I'm fine,"I said.

"Sit,"she demanded. I complied.

"Is this about Toni?"she asked.

"Where's Kevon and Melvin?"I asked.

"Stop trying to change the subject,"she said.

"Look mama I said I'm fine seriously see,"I said smiling,"I'm going upstairs love you."

I got up and walked up the stairs to my room. As soon as I made it, I undressed laid in bed and stared at the ceiling thinking of how stupid I am. I've never felt this way before and it's killing me. I have to see her. I don't care what she say.

____________________________

"Kenny Edmonds!"I heard.

"What's up?"I said dapping Ant as we walked down the halls.

"Aye, You did that homework for Thomas?"he asked.

"Nah man I never really got around to it,"I admitted.

"Dude that assignment is like 30 percent of our average, and lord knows I need it,"he blabbered,"You can get a copy of mines if you want."

"Cool thanks,"I said not really caring at the moment.

"What's wrong with you Ken, why you so dry talking today?"he asked sounding like a female.

"Look I just got a lot of shit on my mind,"I said.

"You want to talk about it?"he asked,"Seems serious cause I never seen you this quiet."

"Nah I don't, I'm good,"I said telling the truth but more so not really wanting to tell them the embarrassing story.

"Alright man, I'll see you in class,"he said.

"Alright,"I responded right before my eyes landed on Jada.

I quickly sped walked her way grabbing her arm dragging her into a closet.

"Kenny what the hell is wrong with you!"she yelled pushing my arm.

"Where is it?"I asked.

"Where is what?"she asked.

"The baby, the pregnancy test whatever the fuck it's called,"I exaggerated,"I want proof."

"I'm not bringing a fucking pregnancy test to school,"she snapped.

"No problem I

brought you one, take it,"I said.