Chapter 7.

"Kenny could you pass me the salt,"My mother said making breakfast.

"Here you go, what you cooking?"I asked kissing her cheek. I love my mama.

"Shrimp and grits,"she said.

"Oh that sounds good,"I said sitting on the counter watching.

"So what you got going today?"she asked.

"Um after school, I'm going to the movies,"I said.

"With who?"she asked.

"A female,"I said.

"What female?"she asked.

"A female,"I said.

"Mmhmm well you better be just going to the movies with this female and not doing anything else,"she said.

"Yes ma'am I'll try,"I winked at her.

"Boys, I blame your father,"she said.

"Goodmorning Ma,"Kevon said walking downstairs with his backpack,"What's up Kenny."

"Goodmorning everyone,"Melvin said right behind him.

"Goodmorning boys, breakfast is almost ready,"My mama said fixing plates.

"Ohhh what time is it I forgot I had morning detention today,"Melvin said.

"Detention!"My mama yelled,"Why are you in detention?"

"Tardy,"he said.

"Why have you been tardy to class?"she asked.

"I don't know I just can't make it to class on time,"he shrugged.

"He lying,"I said pushing his head as I went in the fridge.

"I'm going to call the school later, but for now here,"she said placing our plates in front of us,"Eat."

"And hurry up because it's already 7:30,"I said.

_________________________________

It's been 4 hours of school and I'm like so ready to go. I haven't talked to none of my hoes today and I'm just bored out of my life in these morning classes.

"Hey Kenny,"I hear someone say.

"What's up Jada?"I asked.

"Nothing much what's up with you?"she asked,"You look out of it today."

"I am J,"I said grabbing her waist,"Give me a kiss."

"Mmmwah,"she moaned smiling.

"Mmm,"I said.

"What are you doing later?"she asked.

"Going somewhere with the family,"I lied.

"Ohhh where?"she asked.

"Out to eat,"I lied once again.

"Ohhh okay then,"she said sad.

"What?"I asked.

"I thought we could maybe spend some time together like we used to as a couple,"she said.

"A couple,"I responded not remembering that this was an actual relationship.

"Yes baby we've been off and on for years and I want to stay on and by doing that I want us to spend time together,"she said.

"Ummm oh ummm maybe another day,"I said.

"That's fine,"she said.

"Yea,"I said listening as the bell rung.

I walked out of class and went to lunch. My homeboys were already seated and my "girlfriend" she thinks was in the line waiting on me. I don't even really like Jada like that it's just the sex that makes me stay in contact. She bomb in the bedroom. We was in the line and I decided to text everyone.