nine

{he looks like a teddy bear in this photo ngl}

A S H T O N

She looked awful. Her eyes were red and a bruise was forming on her cheek. Calum sat on the sofa with his head in his hands.

I quickly rushed over to her. Lifting her up and looked over at Calum. He just watched. I shook my head and helped her up the stairs.

She tripped a few times but I caught her at each. She didn't deserve this. I was such a dick. Why didn't I tell her straight out?

She moaned as she hit the sheets. I laid down next to her and stroked her hair while she slowly fell asleep. Next was dealing with Calum.

C A L U M

Foot steps retreated from upstairs as I sat in the living room. I hit my sister. My very own sister. I never expected Ashton to show up. Then again she would message him.

That's what annoys me. Why didn't she come to me instead? Tell me the fact that she could put the bottle down?

"Your such a dick you know that?" Ashton remarked, folding his arms in front of me.

"And your a asswipe. Glad we got that out the way." I spat.

"Shut the fuck up." Ashton responded.

I rolled my eyes and began to stand up. A force pushed me back down onto the sofa. A punch was applied to my face,jaw and stomach as I hunched over.

"Don't you dare fucking touch her again." He spat.

I looked at his eyes and saw anger blazing through them. Then behind the anger I saw something else. Something that confused me.

Why was it love?