twenty-four

E V I E

"Your taking me..." I glanced up at Luke's face. "To your house?"

"Is that ok? I mean I could take you somewhere else if th-" Luke began to ramble on.

I burst out laughing and punched his arm lightly. "I'm joking. I can't wait." I smile.

"God you had me scared then. I thought you might not want anything fancy." Luke returns my smile.

"It's perfect."

Luke takes my hand in his and leads me to his car. We get in and Luke starts to drive. I turn on the radio and nearly scream when Hey Violets new song comes on. I sing along to all the lyrics as Luke just stays quiet.

"Woah." Luke chuckles.

I raise an eyebrow. "What?"

"You can remember lyrics very easily." Luke smiles to himself.

I shake my head but still smile. After a few more minutes of driving we arrive outside his house. He opens up the car door for me and sticks his hand out.

"M'lady." Luke grins.

I try not to laugh as I take his hand. He helps me out the car and shuts the door behind me.

"Thanks." I smile.

Luke pouts. "You ruined the whole theme!"

I laugh and shake my head. Luke opens his door and shows me into his living room. Popcorn and a variety of films are placed on his coffee table in front of the tv.

"Pick a film, I'll get drinks." Luke puts his coat on the stair railing as I have a look at the films.

I pick the first Harry Potter film and put it into his DVD player. I sit back on the sofa as he comes in with 2 cans of Dr. Pepper. He hands one to me and gets settled in next to me.

"You like dr. Pepper now?" I ask, taking a sip from my can.

"I tried it and became addicted." Luke chuckled and pressed start on the film.

On the third film I fell asleep.