thirty-two

E V I E
"Why are we here?" Ashton asks.

We are stood outside some random hotel and Luke was grinning. "One Direction invited is over."

"So we all basically nearly died of whatever disease that woman had for some boy band?" Calum groaned.

Luke glared at Calum and pulled me into the hotel. We made outside of their hotel door. Luke knocked and Harry Styles opened the door, grinning.

We all sat down in a circle, me next to Ashton and Harry the other side of me, Luke next to Harry and some random blonde girl on the other side of him. The rest were just dotted around in a semi circle. Calum and Michael sat next to each other and started talking while Liam announced the game.

"So today we are going to do 7 minutes in heaven!" Liam grinned.

Ashton looked at me from the corner of his eye as I did the same. Luke smiled and so did the blonde girl.

"Right Arzaylea, spin the bottle first." Louis said.

The blonde girl span the bottle which landed on Ashton. He shook his head while Arzaylea rolled her eyes and rigged on Luke's sleeve. They both disappeared into a random room as my heart dropped.

I span the bottle which landed on Calum. "I'm not doing my sister mate."

Ashton turned to me. "I'll go with you."

I nodded as Calum glared at Ashton. We walked past the room where Luke and Arzaylea were, sounds of moans rang out. I hid my tears as I slammed the door shut behind me and Ashton.

Ashton came straight to my side, wrapping an arm around me and pulling me close to him. I sobbed into his chest while the noises died down from next door. Clearly seven minutes up. But me and Ashton never left the bedroom. I cuddled up into his arms and clutched onto his hoodie. I glanced up at him and smiled.

"Thank you." My voice broke a little but Ashton looked down at me and smiled.

"It's ok." Ashton's eyes gazes into mine.

We leaned closer together, our lips about to meet when Luke bangs on the door. "You two! We are leaving now."

I jump away from Ashton and quickly rush towards the door. I push past Luke and go out on my own. I head back on the tube on my own and make my way to my hotel room. I quickly packed my bags and sat in the edge of my bed. I was fed up with these boys.

Luke fucked some random girl while I nearly kissed Ashton. I loved Ashton. But I was still broken from Luke. I laid down on the bed. My eyes closing as I fell asleep.

* * *
The plane journey was long as I entered my apartment. It was a lot smaller than I remembered but it felt good to be home. I slowly unpacked and took a nap before heading out to the cafe we all planned to meet at tonight.

I stood outside when two large hands gripped my waist and pulled me down into the ally way. His curls tickled my face as he embraced me. I smiled and wrapped my arms around him.

"Why did you run off?" He whispered.

I sighed and pulled away to stare into his eyes. I begin to try to say something but instead find myself leaning in. He copies and our lips connect. The kiss is slow, not rushed. Jolts shoot through my body as I pull him closer to me. This is what I needed. I needed Ashton. Heck, I need Ashton. After all this time of avoiding him I needed him.

"What the fuck are you doing to my sister?" Someone shouts, followed by another shout.

"Why are you kissing my girlfriend you little bastard!"

We break away and look down the ally way. Luke's blazing eyes meet mine while Ashton meets Calum's glare. I pull him closer to me as we stand embraced down the ally way.

And Calum looked pissed.