twenty

E V I E

The sun was beating down on the beach. Two weeks after my mum went into hospital she came out. It's now been a week with her back home. And she's back on the drinking again. So Luke, Michael, Ashton, Bryana and Calum decided to go to the beach.

Bryana is a model who Ashton invited. She's like really pretty. Blonde hair, the perfect beach body. Compared to me she is basically an angel. Let's just say green hair and random flab rolls which I sport proudly don't compare.

Luke wraps his arms round my waist and picks me up before chucking me in the sea. I scream loudly and when I come up to the surface I flip him off while shouting "Fuck you Hemmings."

Luke laughs and comes into the sea to join me. Everyone knows Luke has a thing for me. I guess I like him as well. I mean he's attractive, funny and adorable at most times.

He swims up in front of me. "What you thinking about?" He questions.

"Just some stuff." I shrug.

Luke smiles and helps me out the sea and we head over to the others who have all got a beach towel to lay on. Ashton and Bryana are embraced in each other's arms while Calum and Michael are roasting marshmallows.

"Hey you guys are back!" Michael grins. "Wondering what you guys were doing out there."

I roll my eyes and sit in between him and Luke before explaining how he chucked me in. Luke laughs and rests his head upon my shoulder.

"Isn't that what the girls meant to do?" I joke.

Luke laughs but still doesn't move his head. I smile and rest mine on top of his. Michael awes as Calum punches Michael jokingly. Ashton and Bryana move closer to us. Ashton sits near Luke and Bryana sits next to Ashton.

I glance at Ashton who looks at me before turning away. I roll my eyes. He's always had a problem with me. Even when I attempt to be friends. All I really want to know is what his problem actually is.

Michael pulls out his guitar from its case. "Who wants to sing a song?"

Luke raises his hand and quickly grabs the guitar. The sun is setting and the orange lighting makes him look like a guitar god. A laugh a little at my comment.

"A guitar god huh?" Luke smirks. I feel my cheeks go red. I said that out loud. "Let's see. This song is dedicated to Evie since she thinks I'm a guitar god."

He starts to play the first chords to heartbreak girl. Ashton scoffs and rolls his eyes. Luke sends a glare his way before turning back to me and smiling. I send him a small smile before looking back at the sand.

I feel movement beside me and the Ashton's curls on my face. I glance around, no one seems to have noticed how close Ashton is to me now. Not even Luke or Bryana.

His lips skim my ear as my eyes widen. "Your my heartbreak girl, baby girl."

And then he is back in his original position. Hands all over Bryana.