thirty-one

E V I E
"We are taking the tube." Luke declares.

"Fuck no." Michael groans.

"Honestly," I begin, falling back next to Luke. "I agree with Michael."

Michael hums. "Never thought I would ever hear that coming from your mouth."

Calum walks in, yawning and stretching and I snuggle into Luke. Luke kisses my forehead and glares at Calum, who slowly sits next to Ashton. Ashton states at the ground. This is what it has been like ever since I found out about what Calum did.

Luke tugs at my hair, chuckling. "Hot pink eh?"

I smile, playfully slapping his hand away.

"Your really going to stand out on the tube." Luke smiles.

Everyone apart from Calum groans. Michael stands up and mumbles while Ashton gives Luke a playful glare.

"Come on gang, time to explore London!"

We all follow Luke, most moaning, but Calum just trails behind Ashton. Ashton walks next me as we joke a little. I guess I'm still pissed at Ashton. But for some reason I can't forgive Calum. He cared for me when mum was too drunk to care. Yet he slapped me. When I was too drunk but cared.

Me and Luke hold hands while Ashton states at our hands linked. It kills me to see him like this but I can't do anything. Breaking up with Luke would be uncalled for. He's done nothing but be the best boyfriend I could of asked for.

We stand in front of the underground as I roll my eyes. "Guys this is stupid. We look like we-"

"Shsssh." Ashton places his finger on my lips and let's it linger there and part of me wishes it was his lips.

The rumbling from the trains and the chattering of people rings through. Luke grins and pulls me down the stairs, calling everyone to follow.

I pull out my Oyster card while Luke, Ashton and Michael line up to get one. Calum stands next to me and sighs.

"Mind sharing your card with your brother?" He whispered. His voice breaks and he doesn't look at me.

"Calum. Look at me." I demand.

His eyes meet mine and I send him a small smile. "Of course."

I scan the card and reach over, handing it to Calum. He smiles and scans it handing it back to me. I smile back and out the card in my purse. Luke grins and runs over to me, taking me in a bear hug. I push him off and roll my eyes, walking down the ramp towards the train.