Pay Back for My Dear Alpha

My name is Krey del River and my father is the Alpha of the Black River Pack one of the bigest packs on the east coast. My brother soon to be the next alpha already has found the Luna for our pack she is my best friend.

I just turned sixteen the other week and today is the first day of school who would have thought that my Mate would be the next Alpha of the Swfit Moon Pack, but I was rejected he told me that he rejected me. I didn't believe that I should have to display my body for anyone espically guys to gape at and I wasnt going to play the sweet dumb girl that did whatever she was told.

But it hurt the rejection thought I didnt plan on giving up and taking the rejection, I left telling my parents that my Junior Year I wanted to enroll in the all girls werewolf boarding school, they taugh you how to fight and everything if not more than a regular school.

It's been a year I've had a complete makeover I am no longer that girl that got rejected last year, and I plan on seeing my Sweet Alpha very soon. Because weather he wanted it or not he was still my Mate I had't agreed with the rejection and I was planing on making him beg to be back with me.

I was serving up some good cold revenge. But was I really ready for what was going to happen when I got back to my home and my Alpha. Was I ready for the game to begin?

______________________________________________________________________________________________________

Hey everyone. I don't know if this sounds like a good story idea or not so.... If you have any ideas or comment let me know.

Feed back is awesome an helps me decide sometimes... On how things end up. Thanks Everyone. Vote please if you want me to write, more

©CelestialPsyco