Chapter Eight

Krey's Pov

I knew when we started talking at I should have left I knew but I ignored the feeling and now I was about to get down and do the dirty with my mate, not that I wasn't saying that I didn't want it if anything I really wanted to be marked, and in the same mark him.

But that isn't what I came back to do I had sneaked a peak at my phone it was like one in the morning and Tara had blow up my phone with text and calls, not like I could answer any at the moment. Even though I didn't want her to think I was in trouble because I could take care of myself, I wasn't a helpless little girl, but he was making even me feel timid.

I looked up at him through my lashes not able to meet him eye to eye but maybe this wasn't any better, but what else was I suppose to do brush off that little kiss even though it had been tingling with exciment just from that. I though to myself and it was a yes I should have ran or much less left and locked myself in the bathroom. That would have been the bloody smart thing to do but no instead I was playing the weak female, and to tell you the truth that wasn't flying for me.

I brush my hair back. And look at him my heart jumps the look he is giving me is enough to get me wet, why am I thinking like that head out of the gutter I though. "Avery I think I'll-" never got to finish that I was cut off in the process by a light growl and then him moving on top of me pushing me back against the bed. His body weight is nice and my body seems to fit in place like a puzzle we match together.

He dominated my mouth with a hunger that equal matched my own hunger. I wrap my arms around him my hands running over his shoulder and back as I memorized it with my hands as we feel into a dizzying swirl of emotions.

Damn I shouldn't let this happen it was to soon and I knew it, only two days since I've been back and already I gave in!

You know that you would I don't even understand why you didn't just let him at school.

Has anyone told you that your incredibly annoying?

As a matter of fact you tell me all the time.

I growl in frustration at my wolf but I am quickly torn away from my wolfs annoying talking and find Avery's hands running down my thigh as he kisses my neck, it felt like butterflies and then I felt a little shy by his light touches.

All thoughts that we should stop were being driven out of my mind as the seconds ticked by. I wanted this shirt off that he had on. Almost like he could hear me he pulls back and sits up pulling off my shirt in a swift movement.

His body was perfection, I ran a hand over his abdomen and he chuckles a little at me as he comes down and grabs the hem of my shirt and pulls it over my head, my hair splays all over the place.

He looks so good, I want him, and that all I can think about right now. I reach up and run my hand down his chest. He is warm and I feel the spark dance across my finger tips and I sigh. Pushing him back i'm on top now.