Chapter One

A/N: The Revison of this book is up it's called Revenge is Best Served By a Wolf, it's going to be diffrent from this but also the same in some aspects. Please check it out thanks :)

Krey's Pov

My heart beats unnatural fast and I smell something so mouth watering that it stops me dead in my tracks my sneakers squeaking on the floor I turn and the smell get stronger, I smell cherries and the morning dew, it so intoxicating, I don't even care that I have to be in class, I walk away from my friend she is calling my name but I ignore her.

My head turns which way and that I follow the smell time I end up in front of a table full of jocks and sports players some with their girlfriends other just talking to their friends. I look around and my eye connect with someone who I never could possibly ever imagine to be my Mate, my heart drops into my stomach. That is Avery Rinehart the next Alpha of the Swift

He looks so surprised.

And you don't look surprised he's our MATE, Krey he is ours.

My wolf growls in my head when she notices the girl that is on his arm, I agree I want to rip her off my MATE. He must have seen my eyes flash dark because he moves away from her she wines at her but he hisses and she's quite though she glares at me when he takes me by arm and walks me away I feel her eyes burn into my head, and I smirk my wolf howls with joy. She is jumping with joy in my head.

I feel sparks run up and down where his hand touch he looks back feeling it to, his eyes show hate and disgust, I shrink back seeing that is he mad at me.

Not possible your his mate his other half he'll love you and only you.

I can only hope that she is right and that he is not going to reject me she whimpers in my head telling me not to say that that its not possible for him to not love me. I shiver the sparks still running up my arm, I cant help but enjoy the feeling.

We walk till we are behind the school he hasn't spoken to me yet and my mind is racing off in so many different directions that I am having a hard time concentrating, but once we reach the back of the school he pushes me up against the wall. He growls and looks me over.

"You can't be my Mate that is impossible this cant be happening why would I get stuck with someone like you, your unworthy to be my mate." He spat the words at my wolf whimpered and curled up she was crying her pain radiated throughout my body to I was in pain all over was he rejecting me.

"Are you rejecting me, but your MY MATE. MY other half." I whimper out my voice was a cry this cant be happening, I refuse to believe this its impossible, I want to howl out in extreme pain.

"Yes. I Avery Rinehart Reject you Krey Del River." He say with disgust waiting for my reply to him.

"You'll be sorry for rejecting me. Just you wait I promise you'll regret this, I'll make you regret this." I say shaking as I say this pushing him off of me.

"I doubt it." He say with next to no emotion. I don't think I shift then as their. Ripping through my clothes my wolf turns her head looking at him. And then takes off throwing her head back as she howls in pain at his rejection. I am numb I let her run, and she does we run for what seems like forever.

I shift and lay naked in the forest disgusted with myself how ugly must I be to be rejected by my Mate. I ran a hand over my body I would show him just like I said I would. I promise to myself their in the forest that I would become someone so power and strong that he would be unworthy of me.

______________________________________________________________________________

Yup, so trying out the revenge angle here, and the fact that she's getting rejected by her mate but is saying she'll be back just you wait, I like stronge female chara's and then very dominate male chara's so this will be an intresting story for me to write. Anyone got any idea they'd like to share feel free to comment or voice and opions. And sorry its Unedited, I might get around to it or not I am busy sad to say.

But thank you for reading as always, I am always happen when I see that, so Vote i know you wanna, lol but yup. hope we enjoy