Chapter Seven

Avery's POV

She was inches from my face I could hear her heart beating faster and faster. No matter how much she denied it she wanted me and I knew that even though I had rejected her I couldn't live without her now. I wouldn't let her get away from me now.

My lips brushed hers and I wanted to kiss her, but I held myself back. And turn back and focused on driving as I pull off the curb and head towards my house, we drove in silence the whole time I though about a way to start a conversation but none of them seemed right.

Her heart beat out of pace the whole time she was nervous and for some reason I didn't feel nervous at all when I knew that I should be worried she could reject me and I could well what would happen wouldn't be pretty that was for sure.

I pulled into my house and she looked out the windows taking in the lay out obviously in case she decided that she wanted to leave she must be mapping out her escape plan or that what I would be doing if I was taken somewhere I didn't know.

But she could have left I hadn't left the car locked she could have left if she wanted though I would have chases her. But she seemed willing enough, my wolf was so happy that she was her next to us. Her black skirt was hiked up on her thighs and her black and red tight v-necked shirt that hugged her body it made me want to drool.

I parked my car and got out of the car wonder if it was the right idea to bring her here, but right now all I wanted to do was mark her, but the question would be if she let me mark her and that would be interesting she seemed like she would but Krey was proving to be a hard one to read.

I walked around to the other side and she was already standing their outside the car her long red hair framing her face as she fussed with it, I took her hand she looked down surprised at what I was doing she opens her mouth to talk and I shake my head and pull her up the stair and open the door as I head into the foyer, I walked up the stairs as I headed to my room, she was looking everywhere taking in everything that she saw.

I pushed open the door to my room and walk in she follows and I shut the door, she looks around my room their wasn't much a few guitars and other things, she looked like she belonged her I like that... a lot.

Noticing me starting at her she gives me a wicked smile. "Is their something on my back Avery?" She sarcastically knowing full and well that theirs nothing their she was messing with me, but who could blame her she was trying to hid her nervousness behind her sarcastically behavior.

"Nope just your pretty long red hair." I say matter of factly, she looks a little surprised at what I had to say she turned her head and looked at me, her eyes softening but then they go cold again. I sigh and watch her with sadness I wish she would open up to me.

See this is what you get for rejecting her before, your lucky she didn't accept that rejection.

I tune out my wolf not wanting to hear what he had to say about the matter. I move over next to her but she side steps my advance and gives me a small smile. I grin back and she move away from me all together. I just move to the bed sitting down.

"You don't have to be afraid of me I'm not going to hurt you. I just wanted to talk to you. To get to know you." I had thought about this and that seemed to be the best thing to say to her at this moment. She looks over at me a ghost of a smile on her lips.

"What would you like to know Avery?" She says a light note in her voice, I guess that was the right answer.

"What's your favorite color?" I don't know that it would be nice to know.

"Red, it's my favorite remind me of my wolf she is red. What about you?

"Your wolfs red has been mine ever since I saw you transform." I say feeling a little weird as I say that looking up from my her lips were I was focused on I saw the red blush creep up on her face, she has a surprised look on her face.

After that the conversation had picked up a little more, she talked about her time at boarding school and all the things they had taught her, it was surprising they had trained the girls to be strong fighter enough to be able to take on a male were wolf at least. That was good thing to know considering the resent attack from the rouges. But didn't mean that I wanted her out any place by herself.

She was smiling at me when I realized that their had been a question that I haven't heard and see waiting for an answer. But I didn't want to ask what it was so I did what I had wanted to do all night. I kiss her lip light really just a brush.

Pulling back I watched her, she looked up at me through thick lashes.

_______________________________________________________________________________

Cliff Hanger!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I sorry I couldn't resist guys, I didn't know if I wanted to put it into this chapter or not but I went with not as you can above but the cliffhanger. Don't bite your nails though.

I am going to try and update faster even though I am booked solid with games and make up work and homework, so stay with me, Anyways I am very excited theirs the new IOS 7 out today downlanding at the moment, but back to the story and enough about my sad personal life the story.

Vote, Love, Enjoy, Comment, and of course tell people about it, but anyways thanks for the patience and reads, ladies and gents, She'll be getting marked next chapter.