Chapter Seventeen

Krey's POV

He held me for a while, I just cried. Frustration anger pain hurt, everything I poured it all out and I knew that this would be difficult. But then when has anything ever been easy or close to easy? I was strong I would push through this... and this time I wasn't alone. I whipped my nose and eyes with the back of my hand.

Avery was rubbing my head and rubbing circles into my back and I smiled at him he looked relived that I was okay. I hugged him again burring my face into his chest and inhaled his smell. He would love me no matter what. That was the one constant that I loved that kept me going.

"Krey what happened?" He said it almost in a whisper and I was forced to draw my head up out of his chest and look him in the eye. I could only imagine what I looked. My hair must be wild and then I am puffed eyed and red nosed. Not count the blood that was probably around my mouth and chest.

"I killed him. But not before he did stuff." I whispered the last part, my mind still trying to figure out how I hadn't realized that it wasn't Avery. But everything was the same, he must have gotten help from a witch that the only way that they could replicate that. I bite my lip as I though.

I felt his huge frame shake, his growl rumbled through my body. I kept my hand clamped on his arms his muscles flexed and I felt the strain he was going to shift in pure anger.

"Calm down Avery I took care of it. Its not your fault don't get mad at yourself." He hissed hearing me and then he bent down and inhaled my scent. I felt him come back to me.

"I told you that I would protect you and it happened again. I didn't protect you." He sounded heart broken and I knew that I would have to be strong for the both of us. And I planned to do it.

"Look at me." I command in a strong voice. He looked up at me. "None of it was your fault he did that to me because I was dumb I took care of it and he died. And now he told me that he attacked my because your; your grandfather grandson. Know I don't know much about your grandfather but he said that he was one of the few that started the great wars." I didn't know where this strength was coming from.

"My grandfather killed the leader or king of the vampires. His name was Alexander Macrov. He was evil in its greatest form. During the fight with him he was mortal wounded but he managed to kill Alexander. My father than became to Alpha and now that he is gone I am the new Alpha." I nodded and listened this was a message.

"Your grandfather must have not killed him because it seems like he is still kicking and creating vampires. And looks like he must have planned for you to leave when he sent his underling to attack me." My mind was firing on all cylinders and faster.

"We knew they were back but if Alexander Macrov is back then were going to need to prepare everyone is... this will turn into another war. And this time it'll be my turn to take my grandfather place." He sounded more sure and I was happy he wasn't as sad anymore.

"This we'll have to take up with the council it seems. They wouldn't be pleased to hear this but we need everyone to know that Vampires aren't as dead and gone as we though they were." He nodded and pulled me down onto the bed.

"But that can wait after tommrrow I need a good sleep and you need one to. So after the cermoney can leave and contact the council how about that?" He yawned but his grip was firm around my waist. I nodded not complaining and he smiled and pulled the blankets over use. It was light out but I was feeling tired now.

Next day...

Avery's POV

When I woke up Krey was in the bathroom she said that she would meet me when she was ready. And I decided that I would go and see how everything was going.

Today was the big day almost like a wedding but werewolves were to keen on dressing to but we did a little bit I suppose for these special times. She would be official the new Luna and Aloha female of the pack. What she said would be law just like me. We were just exchanging rings.

It still was nice to know in almost every way she was mine. I liked the thought, but the fact that I was wearing a suit jacket was killing me. Could this be anymore uncomfortable?

I went into the kitchen and started to make some breakfast. I decided to eyes bacon and toast. But a giant serving of each one. I was a machine, as I started to cook everything. The smell wafted up into my nose I smiled. And placed each on a separate plate.

"I see your cooking food for an army." I turned and look over and see Krey. She is dressed nice in a light pale gold dress. She looked amazing her long red hair curled and it went to her waist. And her eyes sparkled.

"You know your eat more than I do."

"I don't think so, I eat like a lady."

I snorted at that, she ate like their was no tomorrow. But stayed thin as a twig, that was mostly because she ran for hours everyday.

"We'll then I'll take these." She darted over and snatched the plates up and plopped down into her chair at the table. And pulled out a fork and knife, which I had no idea how she gotten those and the plate.

"Thank you for the food." She started eating and I shock my head and grabbed another knife and fork. And also grabbed the two glasses of oj I had poured.

I say next to her and grabbed some bacon. She turned and glared at me, that didn't do much because her face was stuffed with food. I laughed and she swallows and then glared at me.

"Laughing at me isn't aloud." She pouted and I laughed more.

"Don't do things that are funny then." I chuckled and took a sip of my oj. And then attacked the eggs and some toast.

"I didn't do nuffin funny." She said sticking her tongue out, I put my fork down and whipped my hands with a napkin before I tickled her to death.

She snorted a few time before she almost fell out of her chair. I caught her and she hit me in the chest lightly and I tighten her. She was breathing hard. I brushed the hair out of her face.

"It's almost time are you ready?"

"Yeah. Is everyone out their?"

"As far as I know everyone is outside an waiting for us."

"Perfect, I guess it's time to make an appearance."

She stood up and brushed out her dress and then waited for me I took all our dishes and placed them in the sink. She linked arms with me and leaned lightly against me. And we headed towards the door. I pushed it open and the sun blinded me for a second.

___________________________

Cliff hanger... Not really. Thanks again Angel for reading and supporting me. I am almost at 3K I am so thankful.

So if you awesome ladies and gents wouldn't mind, check out my newest stories. Fallen Hour and Rejected Fairytail.

And if course don't forget to comment and vote. Love you Angels.