Chapter Twelve

|Unedited|

Avery's POV

I don't really remember all what happened but when I came back around I was being held back my beta, Faren and about five other guys from my pack. What the hell were they doing touching me. I growl and then I catch sight of the room

I look around the room and the desk that held the maps and other things was flipped and smashed in half. The chairs were broken and the place looked like a mess. I couldn't believed that I had blacked out. My wolf is ragging even now but then I remember what I had set him off and then I almost blacked out again.

He hurt my mate. I am shaking so bad I thought that at any moment that I was going to shake a part. Her pain was so deafening it's all I had felt and the screams that had to be the most bone chilling ones I had ever heard.

I make myself calm so that they'll let me go. But my betas still holding next to me in case I lash out again.

"What happened?" My head snaps up from my thoughts when I heard Faren he asked that, I didn't wanna say much less think about but it was his sister he had a right.

His eyes were rimmed with gold flecked he looked like he was ready to fight probably from me lashing out. I clench and unclench my hands as I take a deep breathe.

"He rapped her, and I couldn't do anything, nothing I was here and she was their." I growl savagely and slam my hand against the wall and I go through the dry wall but I don't think he blames me for that he looks like he could throw a desk. His eyes blazed a yellow and I knew that now we were going to go get her.

I whispered a silent prayer to the moon goddess asking that she watch over Krey and make sure that we get to her in time. With that we begin our plan of attack.

Later>>>

We had found the camp earlier but were going to wait for the attack them and find out how many their were but not after what happened to Krey it took all my will not to go in their and just kill anyone that got in my way but to wait for everyone to position themselves.

I was already shifted sniffing and looking for my Mates smell but I couldn't find her to many things clashing together. I did however found out that they were most likely keeping her in the main house, under lock and key. Since she hadn't spoke to me over mind link she is either still out of it or something happening and she cant focus.

I didn't know all I knew it that I wanted to go and get her now. And then I heard it the whistle I took off my claw extended cutting into the ground and I ran throwing of chunks of dirt. I came in contact with a rouge he was part way in his shift but I snapped him in half with my teeth before he could fully shifted he died with a scream on his lips and I pushed forwards I tasted copper blood as it feel from my teeth down to the ground.

I howl and I feel my fighter fall in around me in front stood more rouges than I have ever seen in one place but that wouldn't stop me from getting to her but before I would kill them if they stepped into my path. With that I let out a howl and lunge towards the nearest wolf, teeth bared and claws out.

Krey's POV

I woke up with a gasp and a scream on my lips I screamed and then I realized that I wasn't near him anymore but in another room it was a bed room. My hand and legs were cuffed and I was on a bed a blank thrown over me covering all my vital parts. I was naked, I growl this was not going good I hated being helpless. I need to get out of here and fast I think for a minute before I have a brilliant idea.

I whimper and struggle against the chains and to my joy a different man walks in he looks annoyed if I remember right he was at the party with blonde, he has a mess amount of dark brown on his hair and very green eyes but right now I just need him to play along.