life

[claudia casalanguida twenty-sixteen]

Who is you? Who are me? Who am we? These questions can never be answered. There is only one question does have an answer, but physically, it doesn't: 'What is the meaning of life?' The answer to this unknown question is 'Who we are'. That is the meaning of every single human being's life. But not yours. What is the meaning of your life? The answer is 'Who you are'. That is the meaning of your life. Not mine, not anyone else's, but yours. Think about it. Who are you? That is a question that cannot truely be answered by anyone, except you. You will never find out the meaning of life, unless it's your life. 'Who you are', is the meaning of your life. But, who are you? You will never know. Will we ever find out who we really are? No, we will not. But that's not the correct answer to that question, is it? We will never, ever find out who we really are. Why we are here. How we got here. Therefore, no one will ever find out the true meaning of life. Of your life. Of our lives. There are so many questions that cannot be answered correctly, such as the meaning of life. There are none, really. No questions at all, with a correct answer. None with a false answer, either. Your friends may ask you silly little questions like 'Do you like waffles?' or 'Do you think cats are better than dogs?'. These questions can only have two answers: Either 'Yes' or 'No'. But those answers are incorrect, because, do you really like cats better than dogs? You will never know for sure. We do not need to know the answers to these stupid little questions, anyway, because in the end, nothing matters. Not you, not me. Nothing except the meaning of your life. My life to me, your life to you. You will be forgotten. Erased from the universe. Gone forever. No questions can ever be answered correctly, for there is no true answer to anything. Now, read this book now, because it's not like you can read it any day you like. One day, you will be forgotten. Banished from this world. Make your life count. Like it isn't just a piece in this world. Because life doesn't last forever.

~~~

And, who knows, maybe my life means to love cats?

:)