How did we get here? (assassins creed fanfic)

Hey guy's, since im in a cluster of ideas i just thought of re writing the mess i made. I hope yall like and enjoy. I do not own any of assassins creed characters only my own.

"I think we should take a picture before something happens to our costumes." Arlene piped up, admiring her fitting cosplay outfit from the mirror hanging on the door . Laurel stood next to her with hands on her hips. Even if she thought it was absurd to take a picture it did content her. It took quite some time to finish their handmade costumes. Ripping out fabric and sewing it up properly took pain and effort. They couldn't wait until comic- con began to show off their hard work. 

John walked in re-adjusting his coat, with a big bag of chips in his hands. He trampled the girls with bits of crumbs as they groaned in annoyance. He chuckled at his best friends yapping of something simple. Dropping crumbs on his coat didn't bother him the least. John is one of those people that eats a load full but still keeps his weight slim. Laurel and Arline envied him for it.

"John, put the chips down, Arlene wants to take a picture, come on." Laurel said motioning him over. John made a face at the idea of posing. As soon as Laurel scolded him he huffed it out.

"Fine, it better look good too" John grumbled taking a handful of chips before he stuffed them in his mouth. Once they stood together Arlene started snapping pictures. The three friends stood together in front of Arlene's door sized mirror in her room. Arlene loved it when her friends come over. Her parent's don't seem to mind either, given that Laurel nor John never see them.

Each individual dressed as Assassins creed multiplayer characters from AC: 3. Slightly different in comparison but they got a kick out of adding their own style. Laurel loved the independence character of the native girl; so her inspiration to design her costume came from her. John is a dirty blonde haired, blue eyed, jerk. Laurel and Arlene's blue eyed, dirty blonde haired jerk. Being so, he is dressed as the thief. Lastly, Arlene is the Lady Maverick, drawn to power and beauty, she choose the perfect character. Also her hair was a strawberry color

Once Arlene was satisfied with the load of pictures they took, all in total being 20 min. to take, John and Laurel slunk down on Arlene's bed, massaging their jaws from smirking. Arlene rolled her eyes,  it sometimes is a hassle to get them both in the mood to do something she wanted. Their difference's can be a problem most of the times, but they learned to compromise. This was one of those moments.

"Oh COME ON guys, ya'll have to get used to the posing since we will FOR SURE be asked to get our picture taken" Arlene said in a flamboyant manner. 

"Well until then I'll be here. Laying down. Playing. Assassins creed" Laurel sighed.  

Arlene scoffed, putting her phone next to her laptop, she wanted to upload them to her blog soon.

"Speaking of Assassins Creed , I'm putting revelations" getting up from the bed, John headed towards the XBox that Laurel brought from her house. They always hang out in Arlene's house, one or the other bringing games to play to pass the time when they can.

" Hold on there , I was going to put Altaïr " Laurel said getting out the case of the first assassins creed series. 

"You WERE" john said turning on the xbox.

" I AM" She said getting the controller. Laurel and John always find a way to argue with each other. They never realize that it always comes back to Arlene to break it up.

"How about the third one? " Arlene piped up, both friends stopped their bickering to notice Arlene sitting on the floor. "We've been playing Ezio for a while now, I think its time for Connor to take the spotlight"