dinner

Zebediah Pov

Mr. Stark invited me to dinner which was unexpected at first, but i knew my father and his family meant everything to me. I was about to lose hope for that.

I rang the doorbell and it didnt take much for.him to answer. He opened the door and i saw he was dressed formerly.

"Zeb my boy, welcome to the new improve house de Stark. It took me a years to construct the way i.wanted to." He commented.

I nodded and started to laugh. I was very much surprised.

"Its very lovely. Thank you again for inviting me to your beautiful home and for dinner of course will turn out delightful." I commented.

"Its ok. Come on, food is about to be ready in ten minutes so your early," he laughs.

We started to talk more about my familys well-being, since im the only heir of my father.

"Tell me Zeb, what is your vision for the comapany you want to rebuild. What do you want from it?" He asked me curiosity got the best of him. I knew he looked at me serious.

I drank my whisky and i coughed lightly. Trying to now look nervous because he did get me off guard.

"Well sir, i have to say-" then i was cut off quickly before i answered.

"Sir, sorry to interrupt, but we have Ms. stark here home unexpected." The computer announced.

I felt someone walking towards me from behind since the couch was facing in front of the beach and the scenery and was in front of the back halls where she was comming from.

"Mary i didnt expect you til next week." Tony responded.

"Yea well, I just needed an earlier vacation as possible." She replied. I knew she noticed my back towards her. "Did i interrupt something?" She asked him.

"Well i was having dinner with Zebediah. Hes obediah son." He answered her. Thats my que to introduce myself to her.

I got up and turned around. That was then i noticed she was truly a beauty in front of me, but i knew we met before. I gave her a smirk.

Marys Pov.

Digust started to build inside me.that was the bastard that shot me on that ship. I.could still feel that burn of carlidge in my scar. My jaw clenched but i.wasnt fazed by his looks.

So he was truly taking over his petty father. My question is what hes up to. What are his intentions with my father?

"Nice to meet you ma'am" he extended his hand. I looked at his hand.

I nodded. "Pleasure" rejecting his hand shake and i looked at my dad. "Call me when food is ready im going to unpack." I walked back to my room which by the way i just chose a random guest room since my father rebuild his home.

I placed my luggage on top of the bed. I gave out a heavy sigh. I cant believe that asswhole is in my fathers home. Hes pretending he never shot me. How dare he?

I picked up my phone i needed to talk to.someone. The only person not to go all irrational on decision making.

"Come on pick up your phone." I whispered.

"Hello?" He answered.

"Steve its Mary, we have a serious situation."

"What happened?" He asked me . "Are you ok? Where are you?"

"Steve im in my fathers. Look remember that mission report to the cargo ship?" I asked him.

"Yea, that one time you nearly gave me a hard attack." He replied.

"Yea. Well remember the guy that shot me? Well hes here. Hes obediahs son." He informed me.

"Mary, are you sure about this?" He asked me.

"Trust me Steve i have photo tonic memory i remember a face especially one that shot me." I told him.

"Mary just play dumb there has to be a rational explanation for this. You never know." He told me.

"The last time i did the right thing and gave someone that was my hit list a second chance nearly killed my family. That mistake is.not happening again. Especially involving my father. Look i know your into hiding especially how.your in the wanted list in every Shield and government watch list, but hear me.out. If someone did that to you would you give them a chance?" I asked him..

"Mary if i strongly believe in my heart that i should. I would. Im sorry kiddo, but i think you should hear him out before you rationalize your strategic ways of killing him." He replied.

I stayed quite for a couple seconds. We both knew he was right. I couldnt believe he was right about this.

"Ill talk you when i can." I told him.
I hung up on him without saying goodbye. I know its rude, but i just hate being proven wrong.

I grabbed a pillow put it on face and started to scream hard. It pissed me off that i had to let this guy go, but hes not getting away with a easy slate thats for sure.