Make Me

A/N: This Chapter was inspired by Britney Spears new song Make Me. Just so you know hahah...

Marys Pov.

A couple of days has passed. Zeb started to pick up alot of things really quick. Hes either a quick learner or hes playing dumb.

Either or; hes doing one heck of a job.

Hes been trying really hard sending me hints that hes been wanting me. He had his eyes on my direction i.could feel his stares, but when i look back at him he would try to give me his boyish smile or Send a wink my way, when my father wasn't  looking.  It doesnt make me feel uncomfortable, but its really getting annoying. Usually that ends up with my patience running on thin ice.

When my father mentioned  the convention that hes doing. Since its the Stark expo. It happens every year. This is something i never miss. My father is well aware of that its something he and i bond over. 

"This is very exciting. Does Mary always go to this convention?" Zeb asked.

"Mary never misses the expo not one bit since she came into my life. This is something we would attend to together, even to the international ones." My dad smiled proudly. I know how much that meant to him no.matter what.

"Thats very interesting. I mean that just shows how.dedicated you are for this. How come your not a CEO yet?" He looked at me with a smile.

This is when i bit my tongue literally.

"Mary, travels around the world to meet new inspiring engineers and gives them scholarships for M.I.T." My dad answered for me.

Zeb just nods carefully. Trying to process the answer my father gave him.  "Thats very noble of her." he complimented. 

It didnt take a genius like my father to understand im about to rip his throat out. So he clapped his hands together and looked at both of us.

"Alright we can wrap this up and call it a day. Remember, the expo.is tomorrow so if you want you can bring a guest Zeb. We will have a seat reserved for you and your guest." He informs him.

"Im not going to be joining you behind backstage?" He asks him confused.

"No, sorry kiddo. Youll be watching us do.our thing. I want you to watch from a audience point of view. That would be your homework. I want you to observe how we captivate  the audience in." He looks at him serious.

"Alright sir, thank you." Zeb looking a bit disappointed.

"Its ok Zeb, maybe next year." I pat him on the shoulder. This time Zeb didnt look pleased by my unsympathetic remark.

"Mary, thats enough. Come on, lets go" my dad gets up and signaled us to start heading out.

When we start to drive back home i gazed through the passenger's window. "Mary are you alright?" My dad asked me. He snapped me back from my thoughts.

"Yea just waiting to see when Caleb will be calling me. He hasnt texted me all day. Im just getting worried." I told him.

"Well that happens when you leave your boyfriend in charge." He tells me.

I frowned at him. "either way he doesnt have no excuse for not texting me." I tell him.

He shruggs.

When we got home .i look at my dad while he starts to play some music.

"Im going to my room. Im going to take a shower." I told him. He nodds and starts heading towards the basement.