work it

I know im definitely dreaming. Im standing in this long hall. It seemed similar to the one i had seen in the organization.

"Mary" my named being called.

I turn around and a little girl of myself standing in front of me.

"Comming mommy." She replied.

She runs towards my mother. How she looks took my breath away. This is an old memory of myself when my mother was kind, loving, and caring.

It still puzzles me how my mother turned off that switch and became this stone cold assassin.

I followed them. "Mary guess where we are going?" My mother asked me.

"To training area." Mini me answered her.

"Thats correct."

We headed through these doors that swung open. We spotted alot of familiar traines that i knew as a child. Some who were killed or still in combat.

"Mom, can i watch Caleb train please. Oh please." She squealed.

I smiled a bit because how silly i used to be. My mom looked down and she nodded.

I walked towards Caleb.

I saw how he was taking down the other kids. I saw myself and how my emotions showed alot towards him. I could see alot of adoration, admiration, and also a glint of a challenge.

When Caleb noticed my younger self he stopped. He looked sweaty and with his smirk that soon turns to his signature that would make girls swoon.

"Hey mary, are you going to.train today?" He asked her.

"No, im just observing. I miss training with you guys, but nana wants me to learn the duties of the supreme." Then i puff out my chest and looked intimidating. I guess i was mocking my grandmother. "Mary you must not only learn how to be the best but also learn how to be a great leader. You need to know your duties first."

I even joined with their laugh. I couldnt believe i was like that.

"Mary its time. Have you decided?" My mom asked me from.afar.

We both turned around to see her. I looked down to see myself. Thats when i saw my younger self bit her lip, i remember this.

This was also when i chose my second in command. Caleb didnt know this. We were both 8 years old.

"What is your mom talking about?" Caleb asked her.

"Caleb, my nana and my mom want me to choose my second in command. Someone who will be by my side. Thats why im really here." I looked down. Thats when i noticed i was nervous.

"Oh, okay, well we have kyle, actually, kyle isnt good for you. Hes too clumsy. Hmm. Crystal, but shes too girly." I started to chuckle. I knew that he wanted to take that position and was afraid i would stay away from him,.

"I was thinking if you wanted to be my second in command?" She asked him.

His face turned a bit off guard then turned happy. I know how much it meant to him. "Really??" He asked.

She nodded. Thats when he hugged her and kissed her cheek. Thats when he pulled apart and ruffled his buzz cut. "Uhm sorry. I feel honored and i promise you. I wont let you down."

"I know that Caleb. Your my best friend" i told him while my cheeks turned a bit red. I knew how much it affected me.

Then thats how my dream ended til i felt like someone was staring at me. I woke up and stood up from my bed. The thunder rumbling and i saw a shadow sitting on a chair by the corner.