live life to the fullest

Mary PoV.

I need to speak to Caleb. He needs to know this. If he truly loves me the way he does, he will accept what is. What the future holds into this.

Caleb walks in. I guess he disobeys doctors orders. He looks at me I could tell by his stare he was worried about me.

"Mary what's wrong?"

I looked at him. I wiped away my tears because I know it will be hard for him.

"Caleb I'm sorry " that's the first thing that came out of mouth.

"Mary, why are you sorry for?"

"I did the most stupidest thing ever that came resulted in something I can't be undone. The last thing I want you to think of me is something so lower you will break things up." I told him.

"Mary, I'll never-" that's when I cut him off.

"Please don't say that. I know it well. You just need to know what I'm talking about." I looked down. I balled my hands into fists. I inhaled and exhaled. Here it goes.

"Zeb and I slept together that one time. My dad made us get locked in my office and fix things between us. He will see me the next morning. While we were looking through the paperwork. We just started to argue. Zeb just wanted me to give him a shot. I second that. We just got into a huge argument throwing insults to one another and bam it happened. When I finally snapped out of it I just started to get ready quick. Zeb confessed he actually started to grow feelings for me. I didn't feel the same way. I gave him the whole I don't date my coworker lecture. That this is never going to be spoken again nor remembering. This never happened. Ever since then I was cold towards him . " I confessed.

Everything was quiet too quiet from my taste.

I looked up and Caleb stood there. He looked down and shut his eyes. I know he trying to visualize what we've done.

"Now I understand what he meant by aa month ago. I guess he wanted to inflict doubt or pain so that way I would break things off with you "

He tells me.

"Caleb, I'm pregnant with his child." I told him even more.

That's when Caleb face changed its posture. He quickly looked up and stared at me.

"In sorry Caleb. You could leave if you like but I just want you to know just now then keeping things from each other. I made a childish vow to you since we were little that we will never hold secrets nor lie to each other. I've always kept mine true." I told him.

That's when I felt a pair of his hands take a hold of mine. I looked up.

Caleb Sat down next to me.

"Mary, never in a trillion years will I leave you. You've accepted my imperfections and accepted me twice. I will keep your secret I will be by your side every step of the way. I just want you to know that I'll support you and this baby because this baby is also part of you. I will always love it the way I love you." He tells me.

I started to cry and jump on to him. I started to kiss his neck to his cheek and to his lips. "Caleb I love you too."

"I know I was gonna save this someway or somehow. I even got your father's and your uncle's blessings of course, but I believe this is a good time in as many to ask you. Mary magdeline Stark. Will you do the honors of marrying this punk of a kid to be your future husband?" He asks me. He pulls a ring. That's when I instantly knew it was my Nana's ring. I knew we were betrothed and all but I didnt know my Nana will give him her ring.

"Yes Caleb, oh my god. How long have you had her ring?" I asked him.

"When I went rogue. Maria talked to me I guess she knew something will happen to her. She gave me her ring for safe keeping and believed in us. I kept it safe."