Mary Book 2 sequel to B.M.

Prologue:

The stench of death and cries of childern mourning on the bodies of their parents laying on the ground in the pool of blood.

I look at them. I feel.like crying but why am i not crying. I try to run towards the childern but i see a figure or someone standing in front of them. The childern look at the person begging not kill them. I suddenly reach towards the figure and pull them to face me.

Once i do that i freeze. Im defiantly dreaming now. Its me whos killed their parents. My face looks nothing but a evil killer. She, i mean im grinning evilly trying to be proud of killing the innocence.

Then myself leaned forward placed her lips right next to mine and said something. "Its Time." She whispered. "Wake up now."

Then everything turned black. But then i see a twitching white light that u see when your at clubs or theme parks appear to me. I see faces of childern dead families dead. Then i see the people i assinated dead. Faces going quick. Then i see numbers going super fast til it stopped to number 100.

Thats when i see my dead mother with a bullet in the middle of her skull comming towards me screaming "YOU KILLED ME. YOU KILLED ME!!"

"Mary WAKE UP!!" I hear a voice calling my name.

I get up from bed and i grab my swiss army knife. I was panting so hard and noticed it was Caleb standing up. Worry flashed across his face.

"Mary its ok its just me please lower it down" he walked towards me slowly. I places in my dresser. I noticed i was drenched with sweat head to toe.

"Sorry i had a nightmare." I hugged him tightly.

He ribbed circles on my back and shushed me. He cradled side by side to calm.me down.

"Do you want to talk about it?" He asked me.

I shook my head.

"Mary imma sleep.with you today okay so that way you wont have nightmares okay." He told me as if i was a five.year child.

Thinking.about it he was right. I do need him. I need him to protect me from my nightmares. He will make them go away.

For once im weak.

'your not weak thats why you have me.' The sick twisted voice rang in my mind.

I just shook it off. This isnt happening. Not again.