im better

Marys Pov

I woke up and got up. I cant believe this happened to me.

The room was white, but hearing the machines making noises.

I felt a sudden rush. Everything felt so fast til a man comes in.

"Miss Stark, you need to rest." He tells me while he's trying slowly to have me lay down.

"Where am i?" I asked him.

"Your in Wakanda ma'am." He replies.

I looked at him in disbelief.

"I need to see T'challa. Please. I need to speak to him." I told him. "Then ill rest please."

I guess that made him stop. He walked away and it didnt take long before i saw him walk in.

"Mary what happened?" T'challa asked me.

"Someone tried to assassinate me." I told him. "If it wasnt for the suit i built for my dad i wouldnt be here i guess."

"The real question is how did you survive the blast?" T'challa asked even with suspicion in his voice.

I looked at him in disbelief. How did he know that i was being hijacked and then plane exploded?

"How did you know that was me?"

He looked at me with all seriousness. He grabbed a remote control and turned on the news.

"We still havent found the cause of the explosion. Reports have indicated a plane was hijacked by global terrorist.

Eye witnesses said the person who might be in there was Mary Stark."

He turned off the tv. He looks at me again.

"So tell me how did you survive that blast?" He asked me.

"I honestly dont know. Everything happened so fast i think it took over me. " i told him truthfully.

He knew i wouldnt lie nor destroy our alliance like that. We made a oath in front of everybody as teenagers.

"Mary, your father, and i believe your second in command are here. They want to see you. They will ask the same question to.you." He alerted me.

"I have to.tell you something. I have this form of gift or power. I can be telepathic and can levitate things." I told him.

"Like Scarlet Witch?" He asked me.

"Im more powerful than her. Caleb knows, but not my father, yet." I told him. He looked at me hard. He just nodded.

"Well Miss Stark you are truly full of surprises. Ill let them see you. After all they are family." He tells me.

I smiled. "Thank you T'challa. I appreciate you taking me in."

He looks at me with a smile. "Your family Mary. Our alliance will always be strong. Our elders are proud that we are continuing their legacy." I looked down.

"Im longer the Supreme of the organization. So basically your still helping a normal civilian." I confessed.

"But in my eyes your still the queen to your organization. I believe everybody in the temple think the same thing. I hope you stopped for your own benefit. I hope you didnt stop for anyone including your father." He looks at me serious.

"You were right by the way." I told him.

He looked at my confused. "What do you mean?" He asked me.