freshy

I woke up at 4:30 in the morning. I got up and headed straight to.the bathroom. I started to freshen up and take a shower.

When i was done i had a towel wrapped around my body. I walked straight to my luggage. I was too lazy to put my clothes away in the drawer.

I then heard a knock before i had put my clothes on. I.wore a black pants and wore a cute white shirt. My father saw me doing my hair and he started to.frown. ,
"Yes??" I asked him. More like a question to why hes frowning?

He looked at me. "How come your getting yourself look business like. I usually see you just wear your casual wear. Your band t shirts and you have your hair in a pony tail. Who are yu to impress?" He asked me.

I stopped what i was doing and place my curling wand down and i looked at him.

"Im.not impressing anyone dad. I just grew up a bit. The person who you saw was someone who didnt have alot of responsibilities at the time. Now i needed to change. Look dad i just need this small section and ill be done." I told him. He holds his hand like surrendering, but he looks at me.

"Mary i love you. Just domt.forget to take your medications for your anxiety." He told me.

I looked at him and nodded. "I love you too pops. Thank.you for reminding me." I told him.

He left and i heard my door close. I finished the section really quick and i walked towards my door and locked it. I went through the secret pit to take out another sterile needle and the serum. I repeated what i did last night.

I knew thi serum will last me for another twelve hours, but i had to make sure to take another doses again because i dont want another freak out like last night.

"Mary its time." I heard my dds voice through the door and he knocked gently.

"Alright dad thanks." I responded back.

I put away my stuff and hid it very well.

I came out with a smile.in my face.

"Lets go.then" i told him.

It didnt take long for us to get to Stark Industries.

When i got off the car i saw how everybody was staring at me. Some looked at old faces and a few looked new. Everything seemed different.

"What time is he comming?" I asked him. He looked at me and started to check his watch.

"We should see him around 7:30?" Since we're here early my assistant should be bringing us something for breakfast and a few of contracts that i approved of. You know boring stuff." He told me.

I shook my head a bit. "Dad ill do.it for you." I told him,

"Im sorry miss but you cant go through without the pass." A girl stopped me. My dad stopped on his tracks. I give him a disbelief look. Why everytime i.come they always forget what i.looked like.
My dad smirked. I knew he was trying to prove his point.

I turned around and i walked towards the receptionist desk.

When she looked at me.thats when her eyes bulged. i guess she regrets halting on my tracks.

"I hope this is good." I told.her.

"Uhm....uh.. well You need a pass." I knew a few of workers started to shake their heads and giving her a shameful look, for talking to me like this. I didnt bother turning around to look back, but from.the face she looked around they were.

"Do i really need a pass?" I asked her.

She shook her head. "Im very sorry Miss. Stark. I forgot that you and Mr. Stark never carry passes. Obviously you guys are the owners of this big enterprise." She looked guilty.