Comming back

"Caleb" trying super hard not to cry. I run up to him and tackle him into a hug. A nice cozy warm hug i might add. I miss him soo much.

"Hey beautiful. I guess you really did miss me huh?" He chuckled.

I smacked his arm not too hard but making it seem in a playful manner. He gives me his devilish smirk.

"Hows everything? Hows Kat? Hows the council tell me everything." I start throwing questions left to right.

"Everything is great. Everybody, are training tens times what they used to do. Kat is doing well. Shes been keeping an eye on the missions she sends the assassins their files and after they complete they report to her. You know the usual drill. The council and i have been discussing about your grandmother alot Mary. Thats why im here."

He looks at me sternly. I know worry and hurt is flashed in his face.

"What is it Caleb?" I ask him.

"Mary the person that tried -" he was cut off by a knock. The door opens and my fathers head pops up.

"Was i interrupting something?" He asked.

"Yes you were." I told him annoyed.

Then my fathers expression turned over joyed. "Oh good. I heard from my source you were here and also you broke the contract with business man Mccoy?" He looks at me. Oh here it goes. Hes going to think im being reckless and im not thinking what a business needs.

"Let me guess Happy told you since he sucks at hiding low to keep an eye out. And yes i had to. Hes a sexist pig and just wanted more power over this company. I had a choice either revoking the contract or just kill him." I confessed. Caleb took in what i just revealed. He smirked which i loved.

"Well i just wanted to tell you good job Mary. That guy annoyed the hell of me and by the way you passed the test." He smiled.

Wait what?! What just happened?

"By the expression on your face you need me to explain. Well let me tell you that im proud of you standing your ground. I know you are a strong girl that can handle herself pretty well. Your also a Stark, you have a very thick skin just like my father and my-" he pauses. I could sense he wants to cry but trying really hard to jold back the tears. He then quickly recovers and smiles at me. "your grandmother is very proud of you. I love you Mary." He kisses my forehead. I hug him tightly.

"I love you dad." I whispered. I felt his hold gotten alot firmer.

"I know sweetheart." He whispered back.

This was a officially a father and daughter moment. Im glad i made him proud of me.

"Mary and Mr. Stark, i think both of you deserve to know the truth the,real  reason why im here." He looked scared,and serious.

I looked at him with confusion written on my face. "What wrong Caleb?"

"Im sorry for ruining this moment i actually wanted to do this one by one but the council told me the real reason why your grandmother went back to hiding after the car accident.  Before i reveal this i swear i had no idea until last night. They made me swear not to reveal this information to both of you." He looked terrified. 

"Tell us Caleb." My dad responded.

"Maria had a mission and that was to kill someone, which she did but truth be told the person she assinated survived and found out who she was. With that said. That car accident that killed your grandparents was no accident. The person drove them off the road n made them crash." That literally made my blood go cold and sent shivers over ny body. I know Caleb was telling me the truth. I knew that he cares about me and im glad that he told me and defied the orders. that made me loce him even more.

I snapped back in reality quickly. "Name." I responded.

Caleb looks down. "We havent found the real name yet but all we know his name is Hydra." He answered.

Thats when i snapped something came over. I looked at my father. I gave him a look. He knew what i was about to do. He grabs a hold on my arm when i was about to leave.

"Mary dont." He responded.

"I have to. I finally have a reason to go back. I need closure. I need to finish this once and for all." I told him bluntly.

He let gos of my arm. "Im going with you." He responds.

I shook my head. "No. You stay here." I told him coldly.  He just nods. I know its hard for him to agree, with me  but truth be told he can never make change my mind.

"Caleb lets go." I start walking out.

Then i hear Caleb say something to my father. " Dont worry sir ill take good care of her. Ill bring her back in one piece i assure you."

"please do but not in a body bag please." He responded back.