You dont own me

Three months later......

Mary Pov...

"Ma'am its complete." F.R.I.D.A.Y announced.

I turned around noticed my newest creation. I couldnt believe how hard i worked to find all of it to create this beauty. My dad would love this for his Christmas present.

"Weapons are upgraded. How much do you think will withstand damage?" I asked her.

"It depends on what your going up against?" She questions.

"Lets say a hulk?" I asked her.

"From the trauma and force it took from Veronica i would say ten times less likely it will take any damage. If you fight off a demi god. It will be more unlikely you will be defeated." She replies.

I just smirked how shes giving postive results. I know, i will sound so cocky and it might bite me in the ass later, but i believe my dad will be unstoppable this time. In case some thing happens to him to.the point he loses power.

"Miss Stark, the solar powered back generator is completed like you asked."

"Thank you. Im done for today how about we rest. Hide project Stark" i told her.

"Will do miss." The bottom of the floor started to open and leveled it down. Then the floor closed. I started to head upstairs. Ever since my day found out i was done with the organization and appointed Kat as my successor, he jumped for joy. A month later he surprised me with a bottom level under neath my dads basement. For.my own projects that i will love to.do.

It helped alot plus i tweaked a few things myself and i even hijacked and made F.R.I.D.A.Y. not tell my father about the bottom floor or any secret compartments,

When i was suppose to climb off a few more stairs up i noticed my dad working out on a new iron man suite. I guess hes trying to distract himself. I dialed the code to enter his workshop. He's playing the clash.

"Hey pops, are building more models to destroy?" I asked him,

"Yea im trying to find a way to be less impenetrable for the green guy to dig through and destroy the suite." He tells me. I bit my lip i was debating whether or not to have my dad have his cgristmas present a little bit early. Its December. Two more days for christmas.

"Uhm dad, i think its time to open my present. I want to show you something." I told him. I could see how he stopped what he was doing. He lightly lifted his head up and turned around to look at me questionably.

"Come on please youll love it." I told him.

"Did you build me a new car?" he asks.

"Even better." I replied. Thats when he grew surprised.

When my dad and i were about to come out. We were halted.

"Mr. Stark, we have a few visitors comming your way and it seems like they are not happy to see you." F.R.I.D.A.Y. announced showing a holographic projector of a few guys in suits. My dad looked questionably. I knew what he was thinking.

These guys arent members hes used to seeing.

My dad stares at me. I knew that emotionless stare. He didnt even have to say it.

I shook my head. "No, its not going to happen." I told him.

"Mary, just for your safety. I know you can defend yourself, but i cant bare the thought of something to happen to you. Please just this once." He looks at me. I could see it in his eyes and the sound of his voice he was pleading for me to listen to him.
I nodded reluctantly. "Thanks kiddo. Friday, activate #345-#350 please." I knew what that meant.

The iron man suits started to light up. "Task, little blue bird." My dad giving out a secret code he made to protect me. The suits nodded and faced me. Once my dad left and started to climb up. The iron man suits started to be in front of me to shield me just in case they came down to assassinate me or something.

"Friday, show me the surveillance for the rooms please and follow up the conversation of my father." I told her.

She did what i had said. She pulled up the holographic surveillance of my dad opening the door for the guys.

They entered the room and started to have a conversation. Thats when i spotted Ross enter the room. I dont need to be a genius to understand why hes here.

"Tony i noticed someone hacked into the main frame. We believe it was either you or your little spawn." Ross commented.

"Why would you think.it was either one of us?" My dad asked him.

"Tony i know when you have the most precious thing in your life that you will do.anything to  protect a experimental monster who was simply born as an accident. Let me try to ask you in a better way. Did your daughter hack our main frame and try to protect the where abouts of Steve Rogers?" He asked him firmly.

"Sorry General Ross, but my daughter was with me the whole time. She couldnt hack into the main frame at all. Shes grieving from a break up. You know how it is." He tells him.

My jaw tightened. I knew how much of an ass Ross was, but how dare he insult me that way.

"I know shes here Tony. May i.speak with her?" He asks my dad.

My dad eyes him.carefully and starts to have a battle of the qitts if its safe or not to actually have him talk to me. It may be a trick in some sort.

"Mary!" My dad calls out my name. "Its safe would you please come up." I know my dad was a smart man. He knew that i.was going to watch through the holographic surveillance cameras. The iron man suits shut down and i walked passed them.

I come up to.the living room.

I spot the men giving each other the stare down.

"Well i could sense some.sort tension going on. Hello General Ross, nice of you to barge in our father daughter bonding time." I told him with the sweetest tone.

"Hello Mary. Lets cut to.the chase. In our log we had some.sort interference. In April 25 at midnight. Our systems have been hacked and tried to get cut off from whatever was going on. We need to know if you were any part of the hack?" He eyes me with the intimidating look.

"Im sorry, i wasnt aware of that. I was in actually in my room sleeping." I told him.

"Remember your under our pro-"

"Your protection. Ha! Dont make me laugh. Must i remind who your talking to. Just because im one of the originals founding members granddaughter doesnt mean i need to bow down and be your lap dog the way you treat the other agents. Unlike my father and myself. You dont own me nor own my organizations. By the way, why would they put you in charge. A man who cant simply catch the hulk and has failed and made this country an embarrassment for other villians to laugh at us. Your lucky you have me to clean up your mess and make our reputation come back to normal. So the next time you threaten me again make sure you have something to prove, but for now. Dont. Fuck. With. Me." I looked at him. I could tell i took him from surprise. Thats when he knew i am the most lethal assassin. Could pretty much take on his men.

"Very well then." He stared at me. He looks at my father. "We will keep in touch."

" oh General Ross. We should make something clear. The difference between you and i as fathers. Ill stand by my daughter no matter what and not let corruption take over me."

Ross only gives him a nod and walks out.

I have a feeling this wont be a last encounter with him. The question is how long will my patience would wear thin.