He meets your step-brother(s) L/L only

Liam: "Y/n I don't think this is a good idea!" Liam says to her as he dresses in jeans and a shirt that had a polo symbol

Liam:
"Y/n I don't think this is a good idea!" Liam says to her as he dresses in jeans and a shirt that had a polo symbol. She rolled her brown eyes at him fixing up her dress fixing her curls that fell in front of his face.
"What are you talking about Liam it's just my older step-brother Jackson!" She says giggling as he pulled her towards him.
"He's part of YOUR family plus he's older than you it's quite scary!" He says laughing when you kissed your nose.
"Don't be he is really sweet! Now come on before were late!" She says tugging his sleeve to leave the apartment. After a 20 minute drive they finally made it to the popular restaurant.When they entered they were greeted by Jackson.
"Hey baby sis,and this must be the boy that stole here heart?" He says smiling showing his straight white teeth.
"Yeah it's nice to meet you Jackson!" He says nervously giving a shaky smile.
"No need to be nervous I'm not like her dad!" He says slapping his back playfully guiding the, to the table. Jackson and Liam talked the entire night about sports and such as you watched happily at your brother and boyfriend get along.

 Jackson and Liam talked the entire night about sports and such as you watched happily at your brother and boyfriend get along

Left to Right (Axel,Konnor,Luis)
Louis:
You were so nervous for Louis to meet you three older brothers. They have always been protective over you every since your mom and their dad got married when you were 3 and they were 4,5,and 6.
"Y/n I don't see why you are so nervous!" He says fixing his swim trunks in the mirror.
"It's just they are a little over protective of me that's all!" You say looking at him through the mirror.
"Well I understand because I'm the same way with my little sisters." He says turning to you walking over to you kissing your nose.
"Now stop worrying and let's go downstairs because I hear them at the door." Louis ran down the stairs as you followed him opening the door his jaw dropping at he looked at the well built guys standing in front of him.
"Um hi" he says smiling stopping when they didn't smile back. He moved to the side letting them in relieved when they ran to their sister hugging her tightly.
"Guys met my boyfriend Louis,Louis these are my brothers introduce yourselves!"
"I'm Axel"
"Konnor"
"Luis pronounced Loo-is" he says giving a small smile.
"So let's go swimming!" You say pulling all four of the boys to the backyard were a large pool waited the five people. Within seconds four boys divide in the water coming back up laughing. You jumped in last getting caught by Louis who smiled.
"Y'all are so cute!" Konnor said faking gagging your other two brothers doing the same. You rolled your eyes splashing them making them gasp.
"You just made the biggest mistake Miss Y/n!" That's when a huge splash war happened. That day you and your brothers got stronger and so did Louis connection with them did too!