He claims you pt.2

It's been 1 month since Niall claimed Y/n as his and it has been a roller coaster ride. Her parents were upset because she found her mate at 16, Niall turned out to be the king of the werewolves making him Prince,and Niall's ex girlfriend tried getting Niall bad but ended with Y/n beating her ass. You now sat Niall's kingdom sitting with his parents eating a large dinner.
"So Miss Y/n how does it feel to be my sons mate?" The King asked her she grabbed the glass thawas filled with red wine taking a small
"It feels amazing a little unexpected but still amazing!" Through out the month Y/n started growing feeling for the blonde haired boy. Niall gave her thigh a squeeze wink at her.
"Good. Now Niall when are you gonna be giving me those grandchildren?" The Queen asked taking a bite out of chicken that was sitting on her plate.
"Mom we are only 16!" He says blushing red poking at the food that sat on his face.
"So we had your brother Greg when we were 16 and you at 20!" She says smiling at Y/n.
"What your mother is trying to say son is that since I won't be king much longer we need to know that the next generation will be ready and set." He says pushing the plate he was finish eating away.
"I mean that's understandable it wouldn't hurt to try to have one,Niall unless you don't want to!"'y/n said playing with her fingernails.
"I would love to since I love you." He says grabbing her face kissing her on the lips. He stood up grabbing her hand guiding her up the stone steps to the love room made just for Y/n.
*after making love for exactly 5 hours and 15 minutes*
Y/n limped out of the room with a proud Niall walking behind her proud. Let's just say Y/n was pregnant not once,not twice,not three times but 6 times two older girls and four younger boys during Niall' reign of being King.