Chapter 6

Important Note : There is a new entry in the story.
Mr. Mukesh Malhotra
Father of Manik Malhotra
A well known business tycoon in New York as well as in India

(pic in media box is the face for Manik's father)

CHAPTER 6

It's a new morning after manan met dhruv in Denmark. Today they both were busy in practicing as manik was practicing for his concert and nandini was also busy with her riyaz. Yes, that's right that nandini quitted musucana because she wants to be with manik but that doesn't mean she left the music!!! No, she didn't and how can she when Music is the only thing which is connected her with her soul mate, Manik. So she did riyaz whenever she gets time here in Denmark also. Manik was practicing in their theater which can also be turn into small studio with needed instruments. And nandini was doing her riyaz in balcony with her vina because classical singer mostly prefers open air environment for riyaz. The full day pass like this in practicing and the much needed romance of our romance king manik Malhotra and nandini's timing of manik's diet juices and food.

At night when they were seating on swing in their balcony and cuddling to each other. Nandini said in her baby voice "Mani... Chalona hum Tivoli Gardens (The famous place of Copenhagen, Denmark) chalet hai kal. Tumhari practice bhi almost ho chuki hai nd besides we will leave for India after the concert itself so I thought..." And before she say further manik peaked her lips and said "Your wish is my command princess. Hum zarur chalenge aur vaisebhi this is the only place we didn't visit in Denmark as last time bhi when we were planned to go there, we couldn't because of mukti's concert in New York." Listening to manik nandini claps her hand in excitement and said kissing manik's cheeks hardly "awww...Thank you mani..." Manik smiled at her childish behavior and said greeting her teeth "Tu itna cute kyu hei nandu...Just like a small baby...I just want to eat you..." Nandini grinned listening manik's words and said very innocently still in a baby's tone "But small baby ko to nahi kha sakte na..." In response Manik immediately bite her collarbone and then lick it to sooth the pain. Her face flushed and a soft moan escaped from her mouth and her hands hold his shoulders. He smirked at the effect he has on her and then said in husky tone brushing his lips on her ear "You know my baby has sexiness along with cuteness so I can eat her... Infect I want to eat her Now..." She moaned his name so sensuously "Mani..." Listening her moan manik couldn't control himself and took her lips in his for soul sharing kiss. He pick her up in his arms still kissing her hard and place themselves in bed. He undressed her and himself in a swift move and cover themselves with blanket. He loved her for hours and kiss, bite and lick her whole body. She moan sometimes softly and sometimes hardly and sometimes giggle with his sweet torchers on her body. Finally he occupied her while kissing her hardly. Then he took her in his arms, peaked her forehead and ask her very lovingly after their breath become normal "R u okay baby?" She just hmmmed and then manik said peaking her lips "Good Night..." She whispered dazzlingly "Good night..." And slept keeping her head on his heart and listening to his heartbeats which is the most beautiful melody for her. He also slept admiring and peaking her.

In morning they both get ready in casuals as manik in white shorts, black printed tee and a black blazer. And nandini complemented him in white crop top and black knee length floral skirt. Then they both seated in car and headed towards the Tivoli Gardens. Soon they found themselves in front of Tivoli Garden. Albert was already waiting for them with their tickets for garden as manik told him to arrange everything in advance. They both greeted him and entered the garden.

(Manik's dressing)