Chapter 13

Aliya's Home, at 10:30 am.

Aliya and mukti were sitting there in aliya's bedroom as Aliya is really feeling low after meeting dhruv so mukti decided to stay with her. They both were sitting silently for some time then mukti broke the silence and said "R u okay?" Aliya looked up to face her and her face is filed with so many emotions but she smiled slightly and said "Okay...You know mukti... now a days I don't know what is okay in my life... he left me mukti because he thought I wasn't happy with him. Then all of a sudden he came back. I don't know what to feel mukti... I just...."

By now she was crying and seeing her friend in this condition mukti hugged her tightly and after sometime she said "I know what you feel Aliya. I also went through this when abhi left me. But there is one thing that I realize is if a person left you in spite of he is so much in love with you na.....than he just thought about your happiness when he leave. And I know dhruv loves you too much that he thought of leaving you. But he is still our best friend dhruv Aliya..." Aliya saw at her face feeling convinced with mukti's words and then said to lighten the mood "mukti... from where did you get that 'gyan'?" in which they both giggle and then fell asleep.

Malhotra mansion, at 08:00 pm.

It's a first morning of manan in India after they came back from Denmark. Nandini opens her big doe eyes when she felt the sun rays are falling on her face through the window. After opening her beautiful eyes the first thing she saw is his face and her lips automatically curved into a smile seeing him as he was trying to move his face a little more in her hair to avoid the sun rays. She smiled at his this childish gesture and slowly get up from the bed and wrap her scarf by his side so he didn't feel her absence and slept for some more time. She knew if he didn't found her than defiantly will wake up. Then she close the curtains properly and get freshen up, after that she came down and explain everything to the butler about their breakfast.

When manik wakes up a little and he stretch his hands to hold his life but he found empty bed so he opens his eyes and saw that nandini is not their and he has her scarf in his hands. He smiled at her gesture and then came down. He search in full house but she is nowhere. Then his eyes fell on garden and there she is explaining something to their garden's 'mali'. He became confuse and went there.

"Mohan dada. Aap na ye jo sare purane plants hei na use nikal dijiye aur garden me naye aur fresh plants rakh dena please.... and han garden ka jo front portion khali pada hei na vahape ap naye flower plants laga dijiye. And make garden just more beautiful and alluring." When she is explaining everything to gardener, manik came and stand behind her but she didn't knew it.

After taking order from nandini when gardener left manik place his hands on her belly and said keeping his chin on her left shoulder "Good morning jaan..." and he kissed her cheek turning it into red and giving her a first blush of the day. She then smilingly cupped his face from behind and said "Good morning mani..." then they both settled in the swing of the garden under the light sunrays. Then manik said "What were you explaining to mohan dada?"

Nandini smiled at him said "wo...i was instructing him to maintain the garden properly so you can see the beautiful view of your garden daily and...." But before she could say further he placed his lips on her and kiss her very lovingly and she also reciprocated with the same love and warmth. They kiss each other for a while and soon broke apart feeling breathless and manik speaks under his breath but very lovingly "You are my life nandini." He conveyed his all feeling in just 5 words and she hugged him understanding the deep meaning of his words.

They stayed for a while and then nandini said breaking the hug "chalo manik...you go and get freshen up. Sab ate hi honge, remember hame dhruv ki help karni hei Aliya ko convince karne mei?" manik instantly gets up and said "ya... I just forgot... chalo." Then they both come in the house.

Manan are seating there in the hall after having the breakfast when dhruv came and also at same time Aliya and mukti also came. They all settle on couch and then mukti said "Dhruv... were you in Denmark this days?" then she turn towards manan and continue "and tum dono use kaise mile?" in her reply dhruv narrated his story of Denmark and then he also told them that how he accidently meet manan there and they convince him to come back.

Dhruv after telling them everything goes towards Aliya and knelt down in front of her and take her hands in his in which she didn't protested but she also didn't see his face. He said "I know I was wrong Aliya to misunderstands our love. And I'm really very sorry to hurt you and leave you. I also know that I'm not forgivable but will please once try to do so?" tears roll down from his eyes when he said this and then he slide a ring on her finger and seeing him Aliya also said crying "it's last time dhruv that I'm forgiving you. If you will do next time na... than...." But before she could say anything, the other trio said in unison "we will kill you." And everyone laugh....

After this heavy conversation everyone were chit-chatting while also having coffee and Navya also joined them after her job when nandini asked "Btw guys who won musicana this year?" Aliya, navya and mukti first exchange looks and then grin widely navya said "musicana... obviously SPACE nahi jita." Then they told manan about what happened in this 3 months in space. As how space's students couldn't win musicana under the guidance of GD. So space fired him and he went away from space. Though they weren't happy with the fact that harshad is still the precedent but still GD left is really a big thing for them.

After listening this nandini remember that she still didn't meet aryaman and she asked navya "where is aryaman navya?" "hame nahi pata nandu... usne kaha tha ki wo air-port nahi a sakta use koi kam tha isiliye." Nandini found it little awkward as aryaman didn't come to meet her but then she sued it away and thought he must be busy.

They have their lunch at Malhotra mansion as they still have lots to catch up. Then they all were talking and telling everything about their lives as how dhruv become a good dance cardiographer in Denmark, how Aliya become a senior designer in her fashion house, mukti did an international concert and also a one concert in India, navya become the best RJ of the Mumbai. And our manan also told them about manik's concert in Denmark.

As they were talking about their happiness and sorrows when suddenly nandini's phone ring and seeing the caller id her face become pale and looking at her expression manik asked "What happened? Kiska call hei?" Nandini get up abruptly and hide the phone's screen with her palm so anyone doesn't show the caller id and then said "woo..manik...it's cachi's call." And she went away to attend the call. Manik first find her expression little wired but thought of asking her latter.

After coming out of the hall in nearby room she pick up the phone and from the other side someone said in sarcastic yet cold tone "hello nandini murthy... " Nandini's face filed with anger listening this voice and she said "why do you call?" the other person still said in same tone "Don't worry girl. I just called you to tell you that I'm coming back very soon" And before nandini can reply the call cuts from the other side and her face turned in to worry from the anger. As she knew that the person on the other side of the call has the ability to turn their life in to hell. And she can't afford to handle any scratch on her manik or her friends or her family.

To Be Continue...

Lots of Love
NISHU